Plumpbox

Thanks for the cross-link. His response to the email:

All pics are mine ..the subject is alwais my wife so I think that the
problem doesnt exist.. sorry..we post only our pics ...best regards
Plumpcuple

Of course. Have now told him that his wife has to provide a photo with a sign instead.
8 years

Plumpbox

plumpcuple 11 months ago
213.82.126.62, m.presl@prioglio.it

I didn't recognise him initially but he came back as plumpcuple and he was using his jboxy72@gmail.com'>djboxy72@gmail.com when I asked him to send in a photo. He's doing the exact same thing as he was before. I have told him to delete all of his photos. He has one free chance to do so. Though I doubt he will, sigh.
8 years

Fake females thread 3

I've been taking care of these normally but one in particular today...

iamabiggirl 2 days ago
188.207.125.136, robstillebroer@gmail.com
waperflaper 1 month ago
188.207.125.136, robstillebroer95@hotmail.com

Was reported to us, 'her' main photo has been used a whole bunch of places on Google. Banned 'her', suspended him and got a few emails back:

Him:
That was my girlfriends account..... But okay.... Then you can ban
waperflaper too

We live together and use the same computer and she happend to use my gmail
as i used my hotmail.... I dont know why she posted those pics tho...

I think its sad tho..... That there is no warning or anything.... Because
yeah..... I didnt know you couldnt have 2 accounts from 2 different peoplle
on one laptop... As we dont have 2.... Haha
But yeah she will delete the pictures and post others.....

For how long is she banned?....

'Her':
First of all... We use the same pc and email... His is an hotmail mine is gmail... We just moved in together and i havent had the chance to buy an pc for my own if that is what i need to be on here.....and about the pictures...... Im sorry.... Im very private and just posted what looked the most like me smiley
I will post my own from now on.... Sorry smiley

I told them 'she' could be unbanned if 'she' gave photo proof. And to no surprise...

Him:
Well.... Then dont bother, we dont like to share faces and such even to
your office...... Sorry
Well try an other side then.
Good bye and thanks for the fun times tho, we realy liked it on FF.... smiley

So I decided to send back:

Hi waperflaper,

Very well. Just remember to use your own photos from now on - many people within this community, on this site and other similar sites have big problems with people using photos that are not their own and report them both to ourselves and mods of other sites. As long as you both only use your own photos you should be fine. Best of luck.

Regards,
FF Moderation Team

smiley
8 years

Am i the skinniest person here? :(

Another vegetarian gainer made a topic a few months ago asking for advice on weightgain and got a fair few responses, you can check it out here:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Another one here too:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
8 years

So what games are you playing?

Been awhile since there's been a post in this, and the free Plague of Shadows expansion has recently come out for Shovel Knight as well. smiley Will play it some time soon. Have been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and other things.
9 years

Excited for autumn

Spring is starting down here, though autumn/fall is by far my favourite season. Beautiful, cool weather.
9 years

Small change to rules on advertising

People may also now make occasional requests for food in conversation too.
9 years

It shows the total amount of likes on your content. smiley 1 purple drop = 50 likes.
9 years

Stupid question

It isn't possible to focus weight gain unfortunately; everyone gains weight differently and puts it on in different places. She could try gaining and see where her weight goes and decide what to do from there.
9 years