Feeder nostalgia

I was in the old Fat and Gaining room. FNG
11 years

Casket or coffin

A casket is what normal people use after death. A coffin in a Halloween decoration.
11 years

Make money by gaining weight?

The only ones I know are female "web models." So, I doubt if guys have much of a chance to make money.
11 years

Cola whith oil for weight gain

Yuck!

If I was a gainer, I would much prefer a cake with ice cream than a soda with oil. I can't imagine how it would feel to be burping up Wesson oil.
11 years

How to explain growing gut?

Why do you need to explain it?
11 years

What's going too far?

Is it any worse than what parents do to kids in the Western World? Trying to make everyone thin?
11 years

Girlfriend weight gain dilemma

How does a feeder end up with someone who is "very very very slim." That is where the problem lies. I really doubt if you will be happy after she stops gaining (To only very slim), and I don't think she will be happy with someone who likes fat women.
11 years

I just need to hear it...

Fat Apple, You're fat!
11 years

If only there was a magic pill

If you were 800 pounds, most likely you would be unable to leave the house to get to a buffet. And if there was a magic pill, you would miss out on a lot of good food, and seeing the changes along the way.
11 years

How do you get a girl to gain?

YOU DON'T!

Most people do not want to gain. If you want someone who wants to gain, find someone who is a feedee.

If it is essential to have someone gain weight, do not look in the general population for a girl friend.
11 years