Progress bbw to ssbbw

It is impossible to tie weight to SSBBW. Someone could be 4'8" someone could be 6' 3".

The clothing industry considers a SSBBW anyone who wears size 28W and above (US sizes).
11 years

Ideal weightgain relationship?

I like to see women gain. I don't care how. I don't need to help. I don't even care if the woman eats a lot. If she has a medical issues that causes gaining without eating much, that is fine with me.
11 years

Teasing?

I hate teasing women, becase they are so attractive to me. I admire them, so it is hard to be hard on them.
11 years

My journey begins!

I would think that the HRT would work better if it had some fat to work with.
11 years

Gaining as a female

I have always seen fat as feminine. So, if I were a woman, I would want to be fat. As a guy, no.
11 years

Your first support bra

Yes, they still make them.
11 years

Your first support bra

What was it like switching, as you gained, from the cute moulded cups hanging on hangers to the big cloth bras found in boxes. Bras like Playtex and Just my Size, etc.

I find the big cloth bras sexy, even though I know a lot of women don't.
11 years

250-300lbs

Your profile says you want to lose weight. Which is it?
11 years

Extreme obesity while mobile?

There really have not been that many people who weighed 1000 pounds. Currently, I believe Pauline Potter is the fattest woman on earth, and she is only 700 pounds.

I also guess it depends on how you define immobility. If someone can only sit in a wheelchair, does that make them immobile?

I have not seen anyone 1000 pounds who was mobile.
11 years

Wedding dress

Please tell us more. Does she not like it, and wants an excuse to buy another one? Is she a feedee, and enjoys outgrowing things?
11 years