Scifista is in icu

I've often wondered what happened to her, I hope everything works out for her.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Same as I tend to trust mmochampion with WoW stuff, I tend to trust Serebii with Pokemon stuff, both are extremely wary of fake material and won't post something unless they are 99% sure, so because of that I'm happy to accept them as real.

Only problem I do have is that the pig seems like it evolves into a mexican wrestler which would mean yet ANOTHER Fire and Fighting starter. >.<

Unless they make it Fire and Dark which could be cool... The Water one will be part Ice, and I have no idea about the Grass one, could be pure, or Electric?
14 years

Fat liberation and us

Hmm, I've always thought, the world needs to learn to accept fat before we can ever hope for it to accept feederism.
14 years

Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

bellygal wrote
abeamt wrote
Maximum wrote
I guess its just an small scale example of the large scale reaction, most people would be like him, laughing it off and completely ignorant to the reality of the fetish, and really not interested in knowing it anyway and then there will be some like her, who are open minded to it, but still don't get the whole thing.

Still, interesting...

I didn't really notice that much of a difference between their reactions, but I agree with you, this is a great example of the mass reaction to fat fetish.

yeh, but isn't it better to have people laugh at a fetish they don't understand?

Better then the hate filled trolls we occasionaly get, but its like saying getting slapped is better then getting punched, neither is that fun. smiley
14 years

Mclovin it!!

Cheese burgers are the perfect snack, just the right size and taste great, cheap too. I could eat bucket loads of them, lol screw leaving chocolate bars around the house, I want cheeseburgers!
14 years

Burping, anyone?

TubbyBoy wrote
Not that I don't burp, but in general I don't enjoy the experience. It can tend to be a quite uncomfortable sensation so I've never developed much appreciation for its sexualization. Not sure why. The, um, other method of releasing gas tends to be perfectly pleasant from a physical sensation perspective but burping very often has me feeling somewhat in pain and only relieved when it passes.

LOL

Sadly I agree though...

But yeah, I'm not big on any bodily emissions, its all gross people. smiley
14 years

Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

bellygal wrote
ah. so here

Ehh, I hope this sort of thing isn't broadcast to every single American >.<

Still I suppose it was interesting, She seemed cool and open minded about it and made sure to stick to "feeder feedee" terms where as he straight away deemed them "guy" and "girl" terms. Seriously, they are not gender exclusive terms >.<

Also kinda stupid when she had to bundle it up with BDSM, they are two seperate fetishes, sure you can be into both, but you don't have to be sub to be a feedee or dominant to be a feeder >.<

I guess its just an small scale example of the large scale reaction, most people would be like him, laughing it off and completely ignorant to the reality of the fetish, and really not interested in knowing it anyway and then there will be some like her, who are open minded to it, but still don't get the whole thing.

Still, interesting...
14 years

Medications that cause weight gain

WindDancer wrote
It's crazy what birth control does to your body! It made me beautiful smiley haha

lol sounds like a good advertising slogan smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Saphiel Sir wrote
Team Rocket will be returning in the cartoon, no surprise there... but they and Giovanni have some new outfits.

Hopefully Giovanni has an actual presence aside from Meowths screwed up fantasies >.<
14 years