Do we like cankles in here?

Fat anywhere (and everywhere) is beautiful. I love a big cankle or calf as much as a vast belly or arm. Bonus points for stretchmarks!
3 years

Lactose-free heavy cream?

I've been using heavy cream on and off for 10 years or so. Only seemed to have an issue during lockdown!
3 years

Selkie:
Lactose is the sugar in milk, heavy cream is low in lactose. Cheese and butter could work as they probably have even less.

Oh! I didn't know that. Perhaps it isn't lactose that disagrees with me. But I don't know what it is otherwise.
3 years

Whilst I can't help, I'm interested to hear what we can use instead! I've been able to tolerate heavy cream less and less, and recently had to stop. Semi-skimmed milk seems ok so far, but I'm gutted to have lost the extra calories from heavy cream.
3 years

Dominant female feeder searching.

Close...I'm 38, but 39 later this year, currently 15 Stone 7lbs, but hope to get super big!
3 years

Question about hygiene and large backsides?

My wife has a similar issue, short arms with a longer torso and apple shaped belly. She has to put her arm on the toilet seat, paper in hand, and then kinda sit on her arm to be able to reach.
That is the biggest issue she has with her weight,
4 years

What does a cake shake bloat feel like.

Thanks for the tips.

In my early gaining, I blended two cheesecakes and mixed them with whole milk. Took me the rest of the evening to get down but it felt amazing.
More recently tried to get down 2 pints of heavy cream over the course of the day mixed with whole milk. As you say, it's no bueno! So my body can't do much cream, I guess I have 200ml on my muesli in the morning and that's my limit. Still, better than nothing.
4 years

What does a cake shake bloat feel like.

Natrix:
It feels great in my opinion my stomachs is bloated out to the max most of a day and if you happen to stuff yourself through the day the bloat will last longer. Though another fair warning it can be addictive I have just started and have done it multiple times it will add significant weight to you permanently if you keep doing it.

Well I'm sold! I shall try and get some cake mixes. Whilst I'm sure they won't be the same here in the UK, is there anything you recommend?

I think the feeling of skin itching is a precursor to stretch marks, and I want those so badly!!
4 years

Managing heartburn

I echo Curveman's experience. It bubbles up every now and again, but not like it used to be. I do find it worse lying on my right side, I guess because that makes my stomach higher than my mouth?!
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

I was 105lbs in 2005, aged 24. I've always been into this fetish, but was always too busy to eat. I made time to eat. I have been at 217lbs for a week or two and never felt better. Looking forward to doubling it again!
4 years