Looking for any feedees who love teading

i definately would like a girl teasing me when as the same time she always tempts me to eat more and keeps fit enough to one day challenge me and show me how much of a good seductress she is when even all her teasing led to me getting chubby eough to not be fit enough to beat her in any sport competition or just she running up some flight of stairs after shouting some sexy reward if i would catch her ...... but canĀ“t with the added 10kg over the last two weeks.
And knowing that she stands on top of the stairs smirking while watching me catch my breath and eyeing my softer tummy poking out under my shirt.....teasing me in the end by saying things: oh i used to be so....... or mymy poking me in the tummy and sying this thing must be heavier than i thought making you soooo slooooow smiley
8 years

Never annoy a witch (warning: dark)

oh how i would love tease such a sweet witch and challenge her ^-) until she tries her best to seduce me to get fatter :-)
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

fpflorida1:
Believe it or not, my college roommate's sister got paid to gain weight after she went to college. back in 1999-2000ish. She met a wealthy feeder. He made the deal that he would give her 1 oz. of gold for every pound she gained. BUT, she would not get paid until the very end. Of course gold was only $380 or so per ounce.. She moved to Orlando, FL. She ate out every day at least once at nice restaurants. When I saw her, I could not believe the difference. She started at 5'8' 180ish and ended up at 400 lbs. in 4 years. With a gaining bonus, I seem recall that she was given 450 oz of gold. WOW! Especially what it is worth today. I know some are skeptical I would be too, but I saw her with my own eyes.... and her new house.....

well if i could travel to a nice place and not gain in your neighbourhood ;-) i would at least try to gain 50kg of gold ;-) given rhe opportunity
8 years

Share your dark fantasies

Beautifulbellyfull:
I love the idea of being forced into lactating and being milked.

well that sounds very erotic if i may add some fatting and weight gain of myself to it because of the repeated routine of touching some lovely boobs and sucking on them ;-)

that is a very hot fantasie to gain weight because you can`resist a girls seductive body and behavior ^^
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

i would rather do it because of the seductive helping girl ;-) instead and the money only to be fair if they use it for publicity and for the fun and turn on ^^
8 years

How did you stuff today?

over the whole day its gone be at least 6500 calories says myfatnesspal ;-)
1 sandwich with majo
1,5l cola
1,5l fanta
1000g hazelnut pudding
milkshake with whole cream 1l
2 maracuja split
100g peanut chocolate
1 can of pringels
400g fish meal with lots of butter
nacho chips with cheddar mozarella chicken and dip
till now
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

oh hehe with a cute devilish personal trainer who keeps track of everything very closely and always tries to keep me excercising and one very cute seductive girl tempting and forcing me to eat more for her sweet self ^^ mhmmm i would love that for a start
8 years

How fat would you like to be?

i would only love to get fatter when having a gf who likes that.....first

And then hmmm....mabay i would love to expereience the first 20 - 40 lbs until i have really changes in fitness against her and she would be even fitter than me when we tease and wrestle around in bed .....

i would say the point where i have to give up fighting and teasing her cause she can get back at me more easily with out me being able to run away from her , pin her to the bed or overwoper her easily would be an interesting weight .......

;-)

mabe 240 at the maximum

but that is as far as i can imagine it now maybe that can change ......:-)
8 years

Documenting weight gain

I would love some kind of real life roleplay ;-) with a nice girl over a long time period or for ever ^^.

The general goal would be for me to see some small gains in my gf and even try to encourage our eating habits. Over time she would find out about my likings and would get so horny but this new idea of making me horny by only gaining a few and seduce me to eat more and more with her together only to make up some sophisticated fattening plot in which she plans to monitor every little gain and change in clothes fitting, fitness movements (if ;-) ) and fitness exercises compared to her in form of little bets and games .......with the sexy price of the one loosing has to gain a certain amount in a certain time all by a desired plot of the winner^^.

But because of my gf being so much more focused on my weight gain and more sphositicated in seducing me to o what she likes me to, she will find more and more ways to let out my inner desire to gain and get teased by her that there will be a point where she will be fitter and able to kind of overpowerme in a fun wrestling game (maybe exhausting me before a lot with some exercises and using my overconfident bahavior against my little weak gf who somehow looks so fit and juicy these last weeks ;-) ......but then again i only can remember us being in the dark every evening and me beeing only fcused on eating enough to get my "reward" .

Times where i chased her chubby curves around the table to prove her how fast I am.

Or times where i would join her on an exercise routine in the morning to show her how easy such girl exercises are. Are ago some weeks already since i never could make myself get up early enough to koin my gf for breakfast. So i rather ate the whole rich fattening breakfast she prepared for me by watching her to follow some chubby fitness trainer on the tv for some easy low impact exercises and enjoy her jiggling curves not realizing how much i ate by watching her.

Then she would present me every measurement and fitness vid made over time to show me how clothes and jiggling body areas changed and tease me sweet and naughty.

I would love to compare pics of us and especially to make some kind of 5 minute fitness vid repeatedly over time to see the change when adding about 20lbs or so .....

Is there any girl out there who would like such fantasy i wonder ;-)?

have a nice day all^^
8 years