Question for feedees

AskDrFeeder:
Have you gained less than you want to for fear of getting too fat? Or for fear of the risks associated with getting as fat as you'd like?

I’m 5’6”, the thought of getting to 280-300 is exhilarating. But clothes are the issue. I have a lot of good clothes that fit me now at 215-220 (42 w pants 17-18 neck shirts) , and will take to maybe 230. I was 245 at one point in snug 44 w pants. So it’s outgrowing my entire wardrobe that holds me back.

If you could get obesity insurance, that would help you financially if your gain caused problems, would you buy it?

If you did buy it, do you think you'd get fatter than you expect to now?

No, because at the weight I fantasize about I’d be very uncomfortable. So, another reason my gains will be self-limiting.
3 years

Lads showing off

Yes, I love showing off my belly!
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

Like someone else said reading these posts makes me want to get fatter faster. I especially love the having to lift my belly when I sit. I put a couple of pics together in a collage comparing last year and this year. Big difference. I also noticed in one picture that my neck disappears into my shirt collar. Whenever I saw a guy wearing an open collar shirt that his head was disappearing into I’d get turned on. Well, I’m getting to be that guy. 😁
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

william keay:
I'm 252 pounds and 5"6 my legs and Ass are huge xx

when I have a pee I can't even see my willy and I'm not even top heavy lol

Tubby Puertorican:
I’m gotten to the point of lazy that sometimes I sit on the toilet to pee because I don’t want to be standing up. XD

I do that too. I prefer to sit. My belly was bigger at one point... trying to get there again ... 😁 and could not see where I was aiming. Having 2 rods and 4 screws in my lower back makes me even less flexible.
3 years

Dieting to get fat?

I’ve dieted all my adult life, following one plan or another, and I have to say my weight has ratcheted up. Last year I was the fattest I’ve ever been in my life, at 245 lbs at 5’6”. I lost about 35 lbs from not eating right, and now that I’m starting to eat again I think I’m going to ratchet up. If I hit 250 then that proves my theory.
3 years

How i decided to get fat

How I decided to get fat... some twists and turns.

I was a weightlifter and fitness buff. I ran and mountain biked. I dieted and wanted that athletic physique. I came to see I’d never become a ripped bodybuilder so I switched to powerlifting.

After a couple injuries and surgeries (rotator cuff, lumbar fusion) which oddly were not from the gym, I stopped working out. I started gaining weight. For a long time I fantasized about being fat... really fat. I was getting turned on at first by chunky guys, then moderately overweight then downright fat, even obese guys. I wanted to be like them. I still do.

So I tried it, gained, lost, liked it, hated it, gained again, back and forth. I got up to 245 lbs at 5’6”, size 44 pants and 53” belly. I imagine myself at about 260-270, maybe more, size 46-48 pants, my belly 57-58, even 60”. I lost about 35 lbs but I’m gaining again. The only thing holding me back is clothes. I’m in size 42 pants now, and I’d love to see my belly hang over. My shirts are getting snug in the belly again.
3 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Mine is kind of modest by gainer standards. It’s relative to my height 5’6”. My fantasy is >300 lbs, maybe 330-340; my belly at least 60”; pants 48-50 waist.
3 years

Which fat is best?

Blubbery with some firmness underneath. A roll of blubber that overflows the belt and ripples with walking or movement.

Comedian Faisal Kawusi.

3 years

Friends or family gotten fat of the last year?

It looks like people are putting on, and have put on weight. We recently came off winter and a year of people being sequestered.
3 years

Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

I think there’s a 3rd type, which I prefer and wish I had... big and blubbery. I like a big basketball belly too. I saw a shore town cop in his summer uniform of tight white polo shirt, tight blue shorts. He was built like a bull with huge traps and arms, a squatter’s butt and legs, and a big round belly. He was also shaved bald and clean shaven. I like the beachball/basketball belly with muscles, but the blubbery belly in general. I like when it overflows the belt and ripples with movement.
3 years