Feeder turned feedee?

TheWhipHand:
You could be. Have you been indulging since you first posted, unable to resist all those treats and snacks?

dafattener:
Well I did go on a vacation and did eat a considerable amount, according to family members that were along.

With the cooler weather coming I tried on some of my hoodies and sweats and noticed they are not fitting quite the way they used to

It sounds like you're enjoying yourself, and so I think you should just keep eating. There's nothing wrong with keeping yourself well-fed and don't you like to feel full of delicious food? If so, then just keep at it.
6 years

Feeder turned feedee?

You could be. Have you been indulging since you first posted, unable to resist all those treats and snacks?
6 years

Butterball and the three chairs

Tempting.
Oh, there are many ways, though some have gotten more difficult since he's become so well padded. Still, I guess it's just an excuse to work on my cricket swing. 🏏
6 years

I can't stop

Rivas:
Guess my application for help got rejected smiley?

No, but it is rather late in the evening.
6 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand:
I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

Bigfatbellyfan:
Right there with you. There's a server that complained how she's bigger then she used to be (she's a normal healthy weight) but since then I'm extra keen to her saying she's hungry.

When it comes to my SugarBear I always want to stuff her to maximum capacity when feeding her. After a lunch or dinner out I make sure to take her out to ice cream before getting home. Seeing her glazed sleepy eyes as she huffs and puffs about being so full, with lil burps followed by moans of ecstasy. Drives me wild!

I don't like burping, but I do love it when he is so full after having eaten he has to sit a moment before we can leave. So cute.
6 years

I can't stop

Bigfatbellyfan:
More on this romp with the Gelato Princess?

She's a total feedee. I went to the shop to get some gelato (the excuse). She was there, even more plump than before, and wearing an obviously right shirt and not even trying a bit to hide her plump tummy. I took her to dinner after her shift, at which point I ordered a customary amount of food for fattening. After eating a lot, she fake complained she was "getting so fat", to which I said "So what you're saying is you need some more dessert."
I drove her around, bought her some dessert, made her eat it, and praised her for being such a good little pig. Generally I don't care much for the whole pig thing, but she did.
It was fun to play with her.

As for the prof, I genuinely wanted to fatten him when I saw him- it's almost like a switch. I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.
6 years

Butterball and the three chairs

I wouldn't punish him for that - that would be a little harsh. He was embarrassed.
6 years

I can't stop

May as well, since I can't stop fattening people, apparently.
6 years

Need to feast

I think you're in an excellent place and that you should be as consistently indulgent as possible. Deutsche Nachtische sind auf der Spitze
6 years

I can't stop

Nobody could doubt how much I love fattening my butterball, but I now feel guilty. I ran into an old professor of mine. A very dear man, he's put on some weight, and like the wicked person I am I invited him out to lunch. He's eaten a substantial lunch and has just gone back to class, and I just *had* to feed him. Also, I had a little Feederism romp with Gelato Princess and stuffed her silly.
I'm a little concerned that I seemingly cannot stop feeding people. I'm going to have to calm down about it all.
6 years