Attention seeking

Maybe she did it for money.
Maybe she did it to get back at the guy.
Maybe she is just bat shit crazy.
13 years

Why is it that?

winterstocking wrote
chubbyhoney wrote
Young Al wrote
Why is it that a majority of black Females on this website go for white men?

Where have you got your info from Al?

I bet a lot of research and scientific study were involved.

Test tubes and beakers.
13 years

Who do you miss from this site?

Nobody, everyone I want to talk to is on my facebook or have their aim/msn/whatever.
13 years

I'm done lurking, and i need help with my gf

EAT HER BRAINS
Oh wait...
I ment, FEED HER BRAINS
13 years

I'm done lurking, and i need help with my gf

Honestly most people here that are "feedees" and "gainers" usually don't want to actually gain. It is something EXTREMELY rare, even on FF.
13 years

Feederism on television

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
lol found this on youtube. Kind of demeaning if you ask me. But the guy is scrumdidliumptious..... I wonder if he's on here? Or anther site?

youtube.com/watch

Obviously staged, but thats kinda a sad story if you ask me... I'm into the whole feederism and gaining and excepting who you are, but thats a little too much if you ask me... I think health should still be considered despite the fetish and that food he was eating in such large amounts is just so grossly horrible.

Then again it's not my life and none of my business, just hope the guy will be healthy.
13 years

My gf lost 35 pounds...

Give her mayo sandwiches with a side of crisco.
13 years

How to get six pack?

Sit ups has so little to do with it. You want to increase your ab muscle size while losing enough fat to make them visible. It has more to do with getting skinny than it is actually building ab muscle.

So basically eat right, get your aerobic exercise on (running, biking, swimming, etc) to burn the fact and do sit ups to tense up your ab muscles. To build abs it's not about how many you do, it's doing different forms of ab workouts and making them intense and slow to really put strain on your abs.

P.S.
Weird place to ask this.
13 years

Ff mmorpg?

How does one make an MMO based on FF? o.0
Level up your feederism?
13 years

Who wets your whistle?

Everyone wets my whistle, orgy pls
13 years