Being dominated
Getting stuck
Wearing women's underwear
Being tied up and force fed
Force feeding another
Anything that feels bad or prohibited as part of sex foreplay
5 years

Gaining with ibs

I have it and agree with all of the above comments.
You just have to feel your way, but gaining can definitely be done.
Yogurt is very good for calming your gut and I agree mint and ginger are both good aids to digestion generally.
5 years

Why do you want to be immobile

TheFeeder:
I have read the answers to the questions "do any man/woman want to immobile" - but I wonder why?

1. Do you want to be dependend on a feeder?
2. Is it just the feeling of no-limit eating
3. Is it sexual arrousing?

Or any other reason?

justapig:
all 3
plus i want to genuinely be fattened to death 😏
Same 😌
5 years

Age and feederism

TheVoreBoy:
I think part of it may be people are likely to become monogamously partnered as they get older and abandon any kink-related activities/membership sites.
This is also part of it.I have no children and am polyamourus, so I'm still here, but others are different
5 years

Age and feederism

johnxyz:
I think the main reason for not being a feedee, is that as you get older, the weight affects you more. More joint pain. If anyone wants to gain, don't put it off. Gain it while you body can handle it and your body can get used to it as you get older. I do love older feedees, and love chatting with them, however.
I think this partly explains it. I am 52 and have high blood pressure, raised cholesterol and type 2 diabetes as I eat what I want and am obese. It obviously puts a lot of older people off. I decided to accept it and keep gaining which is why I'm here smiley
5 years

Regrets and addiction fetish

den88:
Fuckkk I need to get to that point 😈 If anyone wants to help get me there hmu 😏

justapig:
believe me, SAME
Same!!
5 years

Regrets and addiction fetish

justapig:
i don't think the true piggies would genuinely want to be saved 😏
That's me😊🐷
5 years

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Hedonistic_Purity:
As either a feedee or a feeder, knowing that you're not going to stop until death by fat, which will most likely involve being rendered house or bed bound before the heart attack or final stroke, what is a hotter and/or more enjoyable idea...

A) Creating or becoming a fully sedentary recluse as soon as possible, forced to give up everything else cared about or enjoyed, weakened and atrophied quickly and prematurely?

Or,

smiley Doing as many active or weight sensitive things as one can before they are stripped from one's life, but being forced to keep stretching out that poor body with a fat prison a everything loved is taken away forever?

justapig:
100% A
sounds like a pure dream
Agree!
5 years