Are you a feedee or gainer?

I'm not a feedee, i'm too much of a control freak to enjoy being fed, outside of some kinky foreplay lol.

I'm also not big on food ironically, so i'm not a foodee.

However, I love weight gain, everything about it, before, during, after, the look, the feel, the thoughts, the idea.

As such, I can stuff and enjoy it, not because i like the food or like eating it, because i like the knowledge that i'm pushing my limits, that i'm making a pig of myself, that i'm going to gain weight from it, add rolls to my body, layers, warmth, thickness, i just love the whole mental imagery and process so much.

So i'd call myself a gainer.

But i imagine it would be much more fun with someone else, so i'd say mutual gainer, to be specific.
11 years

Feedees: why get fat?

For me it's definitely a BIG, FAT SIX!!! smiley

(Pun intended)

Closely followed by 7 and then 3 and 4, but to a much lesser extent.
11 years

Getting paid to get fat

My idea has always been for a "Win your weight in gold" competition where the winner literarly gets weighed and is awarded their exact weight in gold.

I imagine it would be linked to some sort of food product like a chocolate bar, you need to find the wrapper that says winner or something to win.

Of course to find the wrapper, you'd need to eat alot of chocolate, but people wouldn't mind, in fact they'd want to eat alot because they know the more the eat and the more weight they gain the larger the prize they win in the end. smiley

Oh I wish I could write out my stories, they don't deserve to remain locked in my head...
11 years

Favorite super villan

The Riddler, so wonderfully eccentric and fun. smiley

Carnage, a homicidal, sadistic, psychopath. WITH superpowers. I find most villains are just tragic people with misguided views or goals, not Carnage though, he's pure evil. :O

Megatron, because no one can be a bad guy quite like him. smiley
11 years

Calling out the skinny guys!

bbwildrose wrote:
diggers1917 wrote:
bbwildrose wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Skinny guys as love interests are too rare. We should see more guys with thin to average builds around and in media.

White guys, too. We caucasians of slimmer-than-average build are so incredibly underrepresented.

Agreed! I'm still in the closet about finding this minority attractive. I tend to just use them sexually but I'm too embarrassed to be seen out in public with them. It's something I'm working on though!

You disgusting fetishist, you!

I castigate myself frequently.

Wow, I am in awe.
11 years

Weight gain since high school

Last year of high school I was about 45kgs (99lbs) Last week I was 76kgs (168lbs), so that's nearly a 70lb gain. Cool!
11 years

Joining ff again

Layla wrote:
I never understand why people delete their accounts like do you realise you can just like ... not log in ...

lol, agreed, no one forces you to log in just because you have a profile.
11 years

Jim morrison was a gainer!

Nice, just another reason for me to love the great man. smiley
11 years

New to this- question!

Hmm, If you want to be bold, seeing as she likes the domination thing, you could always go with, "you are looking so much better since i've been fattening you up" smiley

Risky, and potential to backfire, but could put a sexy doubt in her mind as to whether her recent weight gain has been her doing or in your control all along...
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I have to say, i'm getting frustrated with the lack of news about X and Y, last month they just talked about Pokemon Rumble and this month it looks like all we'll get is just this Mewtwo form, which technically isn't a new Pokemon, but just a new spin on an old one.

I want more new Pokemon to be released, hell even the evos of the starters would be great!
11 years