Ever wish you weren’t a fa?

Enas:
Im afraid to say that people don't know what they want.
They need to do a lot of thinking in order to figure this out. Otherwise what they dream is just a reflection of what the world tells them to desire.
It's better if you have somebody to help you in that thinking process tho! smiley

Munchies:
She knows what she wants. It's just she wants two different things. She wants to lose weight, but she also wants the comfort of not watching her weight.

It's extremely common.

Bad communication from my end i guess, i was talking about the OP, Also im trying to think but i cant understand, what is the second thing his girlfriend wants, apart from wanting herself to loose weight?
8 months

Ever wish you weren’t a fa?

Im afraid to say that people don't know what they want.
They need to do a lot of thinking in order to figure this out. Otherwise what they dream is just a reflection of what the world tells them to desire.
It's better if you have somebody to help you in that thinking process tho! smiley
8 months

20 years of ff

I would like to provide some food for thought but it's late in the night my brain will not work. So I'll just wish the programmer, the people who worked on this and also, the people who are active, a wonderful next 20 years! Full of learning experiences, pleasant experiences and erotic experiences! smiley
8 months

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

FAMGM:
I think it’s a heck of a lot more than a fetish or a kink, and no it does not.

Enas:
Can you elaborate further? What else do you think it is? (asking because it's a really interesting thing, to me at least)

FAMGM:
I call myself a fat-sexual. Fat is the fundamental of my sexuality, not gender.

I hear that, altho just to explore this more, one can say that we aren't sexualy attracted to gender either! Think of it! Why is it that in culture, in videogames for example, the example of sexualization of women is that they always have big breasts? Or big butts? And even in the feederism community too the objectification is present. Isn't sexuality itself an object-oriented... thing?
8 months

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

FAMGM:
I think it’s a heck of a lot more than a fetish or a kink, and no it does not.

Can you elaborate further? What else do you think it is? (asking because it's a really interesting thing, to me at least)
8 months

Male feedee looking for a female feeder

Biglunch:
Hmm I think she might be interested

U sr? O.o
9 months

Are there any app developers here?

MrCupeKe:
I’m exploring various projects and am trying to figure out who has what skills and availability.
I had an idea for an app that would be great for our community, but it’s feedism related so I don’t think I can ask just any app developer. If anyone knows any developers and would be willing to send them my way, I would really greatly appreciate it!

I vaguely remember that someone on Feabie (located in greece) was one, and he was trying to build an other website for feederism, or something like that!
10 months

Fantasy feeder success stories

Miachu:
I'm really curious if anyone's had any success stories from here? Such as finding a feeder/feedee or anything else in general ext

Munchies:
I've had 3 feedees in total since I've been on FF. I met my current partner and feedee on here too. It's gotten quite serious. Our relationship morphed from strictly feedist to a normal, healthy relationship that happens to involve feedism.

Enas:
Could you actually get into this? Preferably from a point of giving advise to (male?) feedees of things to do / not to do, based on your experience!

Munchies:
In what regard? Getting a feeder or developing a romantic relationship with your feeder?

Enas:
That too, but also, what should a feedee do, in a more elementary level. For example, how to uproach someone else without being a creep and simultaneously not being boring, but be interesting to that other person. And im asking this, specifically because it's something really tricky. Since if you haven't talked with that other person, you reeeally have to guess. But this just is an example!

Munchies:
So you want to know how to introduce yourself to other people without them blocking you, basically. Correct?

Oh not just that! 😂
The goal is to get to talk with them!
And in the context of FF, especially for people like me who don't live in the USA or any other place where feederism might be somewhat common, it's extremely hard to do that!
10 months

Miachu:
I'm really curious if anyone's had any success stories from here? Such as finding a feeder/feedee or anything else in general ext

Munchies:
I've had 3 feedees in total since I've been on FF. I met my current partner and feedee on here too. It's gotten quite serious. Our relationship morphed from strictly feedist to a normal, healthy relationship that happens to involve feedism.

Miachu:
Aww, really happy for you with that's how you guys met, that's real cute

Munchies:
Thank you!

It's funny. When we started out, we had a strict domme-sub feedist relationship. And while I am still his domme and he's still my sub, we have an overall egalitarian dynamic. We can be open, honest, and vulnerable with each other no matter what.

He's also gone from finding me intimidating to seeing me as the sweetest and cutest person he knows. I suppose it helps that I've never directed any of the terror I'm known for on FF towards him. (He is aware of it tho.)

Also this is *goals*!
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

Enas:
Could you actually get into this? Preferably from a point of giving advise to (male?) feedees of things to do / not to do, based on your experience!

Munchies:
In what regard? Getting a feeder or developing a romantic relationship with your feeder?

That too, but also, what should a feedee do, in a more elementary level. For example, how to uproach someone else without being a creep and simultaneously not being boring, but be interesting to that other person. And im asking this, specifically because it's something really tricky. Since if you haven't talked with that other person, you reeeally have to guess. But this just is an example!
10 months