Alfred hitchcock episode

I remember this from years ago, loving the "mothers" scene with the 2 other fatties. I remember wishing they were much fatter but I loved the lazy, gluttonous ways of the fatties.
12 years

About stretch marks

i love stretch marks on a growing woman. Badges of honor resulting from gluttony
12 years

I want to be huge..

The reality is that most people, no matter how intense their fattening desires, will never reach 500-600 lbs. As I always say, half the fun is just trying to get there. You put on 100 lbs and love it and be happy with it. It's all about the relationship too. I know were I with a female feedee-feeder I would let myself go, but I also know I couldn't get super fat due to genetics.

Future SSBBW.....looking good! Going to look even better with a lot more weight around the middlesmiley
13 years

Curiosity from a bbw

Sometimes it's just an impossible question to answer and after years of trying to I've finally accepted the fact that I'm just hard-wired sexually for the fat, lazy female form. Even as a child, before even discovering sexuality, I always felt a twinge of something when seeing fat people or reading stories with fat women in them. It's a very primal urge for me to get lost in a woman's soft, fat, flabby folds. And if she's a confident feedee into unrestrained gluttony and gaining, well, that's just icing on a very big cake!
13 years

Nervous

Primal hormonal overload, but just keep in mind the woman is always just as nervous, just better at keeping control.
13 years

Weightgain shakes

"olive oil reduces the chance of a heart attack!"
That made me chuckle. Kinda like drinking a diet soda with your triple baconator, fries, onion rings, wings and large pizza means you're eating fewer calories smiley
13 years

Weightgain shakes

"olive oil reduces the chance of a heart attack!"
That made me chuckle. Kinda like drinking a diet soda with your triple baconator, fries, onion rings, wings and large pizza means you're eating fewer calories smiley
13 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Boccaciccio's "The Decameron" written around 1353. Some bawdy stories for back then.
13 years

1 thing you wish you could do?

I love music but wish I were musically inclined. I'm a freelance writer, but wish had the mental discipline to have pursued a pure academic career. But, really, as an experienced sensual feeder, I wish I could let go enough to pursue a feeder-feedee lifestyle with motivated, smart, beautiful female feed.
13 years

Did anyone watch 600 lbs mom?

And you kept thinking about being her I betsmiley
13 years