Asmr

sounds kinda like a chill I sometimes get when alone with authoritative figures

there's ways to generate it?
11 years

Going to the pub?

Drink orders?

Preferably something sweet at fruity - such as swedish cider (koppaberg, recorderlig)
11 years

Wg fantasy hypotheticals

FemaleFatAdmirer wrote:
I would use the temporary weight gain M&Ms to fatten myself to about 400 pounds. I'd take lots of photos and put up a profile on Match.com and mention that I'm trying to lose weight.

Whenever I'd go on a first date with someone who has seen my profile, I would see whether my date looked excited or disappointed when he sees that I only weigh 195. I'll say I've had a huge weight loss, but I may be gaining it back because I'm losing my willpower.

If he looks like he might be secretly excited about my potential to re-gain the weight, and if I like him after getting to know him over dinner, I will pop 5 temporary M&Ms in my mouth after dinner and rub my belly, saying "oh I think I overdid it."

He'll get to see 25 pounds added to my belly within 30 seconds to 5 minutes, in public. My pants will be unbuttoned and my shirt will be incredibly tight across the midsection and riding up. If he's not a FA, he'll be shocked and disgusted. If he's an FA or mutual gainer, he'll be amazed and aroused and eager to offer bellyrubs and more.

If he likes what he saw, I would explain about the M&Ms, and would quickly pinch my nose to undo the gain and prove to him that it's temporary. I would take him back to my place, and would share my unlimited supply of temporary M&Ms with him.

We would each pop one at a time, at the same time, like doing shots. Then we would rub the parts of each other that we want to grow. It would be like sculpting the fat lover of our dreams, with bulges and blubber exactly as big and in exactly the places where we love to touch. When we both have gotten so huge that we're afraid it might become impossible if we get any bigger, that's when the foreplay will end...

though you've not thought about it much smiley
11 years

New stretch marks

Mine just go up the sides
11 years

Calling all nerds!

effectively a nerd of all/most trades - comics, sci fi, tabletop

and Moffat ftw smiley
11 years

Illegal to be fat in japan....

"According to new laws passed 4 years ago"... how does that work?

Mod Note: The whole thing flopped a while ago.

Japan's Fat Tax is a flop
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
11 years