Anyone else taking summer clothes out of storage and finding they don't fit?

Some of my size 26/28 tops are getting small on me now. Next size up is a 30/32 top. Size 24W jeans are getting snug. Moving up to a size 26W. Time for an upgrade.
7 years

Accepting yourself as a fat person

Four years ago, when I was at a shopping mall; I decided to weigh myself on the scale at a health food store. I said to myself that I am around 210-lbs. To my amazement, I weighed in at 227.5-lbs. I've done the diets and weight loss challenges; in order to drop some pounds. That didn't last long. Earlier this year, I went from 235-lbs. to 226-lbs. in a weight loss challenge. Only to regain the pounds that I had lost. I never was in denial of being or becoming fat. When I first hit 200-lbs., I accepted the fact of being fat. Now, I'm in the 230's, I'm proud of the fact that I am fat.
7 years

Double chins?

fatterandfatter:
Personally, I LOVE double chins. . .I think they make a face look softer, rounder, more appealing. . .I'm not the only one, I'm sure there will more posts here extolling their appeal smiley.

A family friend said to me that you're face is fat; but still you have a pretty face.
8 years

Regaining weight

My highest weight was 235-lbs. Then, I participated in a weight-loss challenge and lost ten pounds. Once the challenge was over, I regained some of the weight back.
8 years

Smaller clothes

chubbydiva:
I outgrew the size 18/20. I outgrew the size 22/24. Now, I'm wearing size 26/28.

BlimpCityF:
Buying 30/32 just in case of another growth spurt?

I'm looking at 30/32 in case of another grow spurt.
8 years

Smaller clothes

I outgrew the size 18/20. I outgrew the size 22/24. Now, I'm wearing size 26/28.
8 years

Plus size clothing?

Well, I'm in a size 26/28
8 years

Plus size clothing?

I shop at Avenue.
8 years