How to go from skinny to thick

Have a browse through the recipes section and give a few of them a try if you can cook. (I can't)

Or cheat like me and just enjoy a lot of yoghurt!

(Edit to rectify stupid Android auto corrections)
10 years

Australian looking for feeder

Last time I'll try, so bump ;-)
Maybe........
10 years

Fat friends wanted

Agreed! Just a shame I can't find anyone to hit the buffet with... shame really. But I guess I can just keep growing on my own ;-)
10 years

*bump*

got to be someone out there, even if just for online encouragement, come on folks...
10 years

3 questions for feedees

Mime wrote:
1. How much do you weigh now?
2. What's your goal weight?
3. What would your goal weight be if you were independently wealthy?

1. somewhere around 101 - 104 kg (been losing due to antibiotics and illness)

2. Around 115 - 125 kg

3. Possibly higher but most likely the same, though I'd have no issues with buying the food so it'd probably end up much higher.

3 years ago versus now:

1. 113 kg or 250 lbs
2. 125 to 135 kg or 280 to 300 lbs
3. 130++ kg or up to 350 lbs I guess, then I'd have to try to maintain instead of continually getting bigger...

funny how the goals grow as you do....
10 years

Hi, I'm an Aussie located out in the Red Centre (central Australia), so a long way from anywhere...

Looking for a feeder if possible, would love to find a willing local, or someone who wants to come out for a bit of a holiday to help me grow, or I'll come to you for a week or so perhaps, or lots of encouragement to push me beyond my current plateau of 113 kg, or 250 lbs.

Looking to gain up to around 125 to 130 kg at the moment, so short term, long term goal by negotiation if we hit it off in a relationship... (female for long term relationship, male or female for local help, feeding or encouragement and fun)
10 years

Question for straight fat men who enjoy being fat

hungryfatman wrote:
For me, it's the fat itself, and the process of getting fatter. ...the act of filling my belly just a little too much ...the taste and texture of fattening foods, and the thought of what they'll do to my body.

A fun, intelligent, attractive lady who is turned on by my fat, by watching me fill my belly and by encouraging me to eat entirely too much (and then a little more)

...by loving, holding, kissing, and caressing my fat

...by monitoring my progress as I grow

...by making making sure there is little I need to do besides eating, digesting, and converting calories into fat...

...would make it all the more enjoyable.smiley

love this and agree 100% ;-)

sorry for the late reply.
10 years