Harassment thread

Just noting that bman3692 keeps contacting people over and over and spamming people despite being told not to and to leave people alone. One guy he's just messaged with 'hey' each time. He just doesn't get it even after receiving a week ban. Has now been banned for a month.
9 years

Secretly fattened

Don't. She's your girlfriend dude, the love of your life... don't go changing her body without her permission. Have you had any actual discussions with her about you'd like it if she gained weight at all?
9 years

Bbw vs bhm

Why did you copy/paste the entire contents of this blogpost?

bbwcupid.com/blog/are-women-attracted-to-big-handsome-men

Nonetheless I'll add some brief thoughts.

Are there any BHM Admirers or Female Fat Admirers (FFAs)? Are women attracted to big men?

Yeah, there's many FFA's around here on FA websites. Plenty of mutual gainers/etc around as well.

Are Plus Sized Ladies Hypocritical in Their Choice of Men?

No, you're attracted to what you're attracted to. Plenty of plus size men like smaller women after all, and no-one on these sites calls them hypocritical.
9 years

Game of thrones

Some shots from the finale have leaked apparently.
9 years

Pets

I've got a couple of budgies/parakeets that I adore. smiley
9 years

Definite underagers banned

Tony1234 2 years ago
73.178.121.132, malice261@gmail.com

Responded to this report earlier:
BreePoison profile, 13 hours ago
This user messaged me and told me he was 16. I can provide screenshots of the conversation through my email.

She messaged back with the proof. 'Yea but i still got the fetish lik the rest of yall' *groan* He is now banned.

Edit: He emailed back under the name Tommy Greene Jr with an email titled 'False accusion' stating 'I am indeed above age to be able to use the services of this website'. Ahh, no. Also this account popped up on his IP:

UknownFatLover 3 years ago
73.178.121.132, TommyHillfigger321@hotmail.com

'Tommy', again it seems. Banned. Told him he can provide ID if he wants to prove he's of age, but I'm not expecting a response.
9 years

Messaging down?

The reply button isn't working for me either, also there's no tags available such as url/img/etc.

It's also not possible to edit posts on the forum without it wiping the entire post.
9 years

Messaging down?

The daily limit is 10 messages per day, but after that a popup for the upgrades page should appear whenever you try to send a message for the rest of the day. If that doesn't happen, it's definitely not the daily limit.
9 years

This or that

Toast.

McDonalds or Burger King?
9 years