Feeder/feedee lingo

Layla12 wrote
Maximum wrote
I read this and think of how many chics leave the site cause they are sick of hearing this stuff smiley

No way! Those phrases are definite turn ons! I would love for a man to say things like that to me....

lol, I stand corrected. smiley

P.S. How swamped was your inbox after this? smiley
14 years

Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

Computersaysno wrote
Maximum wrote
bellygal wrote
ok guys i leave for now knowing that nobody here will be offended by this ...and if you are offended, at least express yourself in the queen's english.

LMFAO

never seen that one, although i've seen the characters, what a hilarious turn of events smiley

The character gets worse and worse as time goes on.
Did you see the sketch with the kidney?

I think i've only seen the earlier ones, the girl who made the cookies, the gay lover, etc, interesting to see it gets even worse smiley
14 years

Competitive / challenge / speed eating girls!!?? :)

joswitch wrote
Maximum wrote
lol as cool as that is, it seems like such a waste without any gain smiley

Yeah.....
Maybe her metabolism will down tune as she gets older???
Hoping her enthusiasm for teh eating doesn't! smiley

LOL

As much as I hate to admit it, I was thinking the exact same thing... smiley
14 years

"selective" body fattening?

CynicalOsprey wrote
however this girl is a bit more interested in gaining boobs and booty rather than overall just getting fatter.

Sounds like she doesn't want to get fat, just wants to get "hotter" according to societies standards. She can gain weight and get bigger in those areas as a consequence, but just growing those areas is a bigger fantasy then some of the stories on this site.

BellyFetishist wrote
TracyAnderson wrote
I had heard from several nutrition sorces that eating a higher concentration of Saturated Fat can result in more weight gain specifically in the belly. Anyone know if this is true/untrue?

Saturated fats are unhealthy, they are stored on our bodies like visceral fat, this kind of fat is located under the belly muscles just with the organs. If you want a hard ball bellie you have to eat saturated fats, if you want a soft belly (like mine lol) you have to eat carbs and avoid saturated fats, when your belly is soft means that you have subcutaneos fat instead of visceral fat smiley

Not to mention choking your organs in visceral fat will most likely kill you, gain sensibly people. smiley
14 years

Vegans!

Chicken isn't Vegan?

"Scott Pilgrim vs the World" made me wanna go Vegan! smiley
14 years

Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

bellygal wrote
ok guys i leave for now knowing that nobody here will be offended by this ...and if you are offended, at least express yourself in the queen's english.

LMFAO

never seen that one, although i've seen the characters, what a hilarious turn of events smiley
14 years

Competitive / challenge / speed eating girls!!?? :)

lol as cool as that is, it seems like such a waste without any gain smiley
14 years

How do you know if a women finds weightgain a turn?

pdt wrote
There's no way to really know without straight-out asking. Your biggest hint is going to be her general behavior, though. A woman who is proud of her body will act that way. Stylish clothes, confident demeanor. This goes for women of all shapes and sizes. Guys, too, really.

Nice,

Best place to find a chic openly into this sort of stuff is on here or possibly other bbw dating sites, its not really something which is going to be advertised in public, however, you could always find someone and see if they are open to learning about the lifestyle, just be careful, it may not result in the desired outcome.
14 years