Forever alone

DGAlexis88 wrote:
no matter how much I try, It seem like no one wants to build a connection with me. I fail in that area and have no one who will go out of their way to contact with me or do things with. Life is a joke.

Feeling sorry for yourself is counterproductive. There is someone for everyone, but some people have a lot less possible people. So, you have to play the numbers game. If the odds are 1 in a hundred that someone will want you, then you have to look in at least 100 places. Join every free dating service there is, go to every website that has personals, and place an ad. Place ads on Craig's List, and anywhere else you can find.

If you sit there, and just say "that won't work," or "I've already tried that," you'll never get anywhere
12 years

The dark knight rises

Jah wrote:
I can't go watch it because I don't fit in cinema seats.smiley

I guess even if you had drive-ins in your area, it's winter there now. Some theatres, at least in North America, have love seats scattered throughout. Any theatres with movable armrests?

I guess the dvd will be out soon. It is a shame that they don't take everyone into account when they design movie theatres.
12 years

Cats or dogs?

I had 8 cats, but am down to 5. I also have a stray cat who lives outside. I volunteer at a cat shelter
12 years

Any ssbmhs that are teens?

According to the clothing industry, SSBBW starts at size 28W (American)
12 years

Stretching.

Yes, fat distribution is genetic. It does not matter what you eat, where you eat, what kind of clothes you wear, etc.
12 years

How to encourage weight gain

For those who think it is OK to change someone else's body without them knowing about it:

How would you like it, if you were a male, to have someone give you female hormones and have you lose your sexual ability. Or, if you were a female, have someone give you male hormones and permanently mess up your voice, etc.?

There is a good chance that any weight gain is going to be permanent. That person will lose any trust in you. They also may be miserable. They will feel controlled.

The answer is: You Don't!
12 years

What is "too thin?"

People who are too thin often suffer the same discrimination as fat people. Strangers walk up to them and give them advice they should not be giving. People look in their carts when they shop and wonder what they buy. They assume that their eating habbits are wrong, even though some people are genetically very thin, and some are fat.
12 years

Funny rumors

I think the fun thing, is for someone who is gaining weight to start wearing maternity clothes. Then not comment, and see what people say.
12 years

Feedee/feeder relationships

If a woman wants to be paid for a something that is sexual, that is pretty close to prostitution, in my mind.
12 years

Small butt...

Everyone has preferences. All you need to do is find someone who likes the way you look, or perhaps likes you despite their preferences.
12 years