Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

Computersaysno wrote
Maximum wrote
Although it must be terribly fun to play around in those suits, I wonder if they have a guy version. smiley

Matt Lucas isn't exactly small...

LOL you saying thats his real body? smiley
14 years

Straight male belly sites?

Roxas_XIII wrote
I personally feel there are more Lesbians and women already taken than gays and Men already taken

QFT smiley
14 years

Anyone else feel conlicted...?

Amatrix wrote
Maximum wrote
About the only potato i'll eat smiley

Really? You dont like other version of spuds? Not fried... or mashed?

Not really, I'm a notoriously picky eater, I'll eat chips and stuff but mashed potato is like eating mush, yuck! lol

Baked Potatos (or jacket as some people call them) are really good though, fresh and hot, drowning in butter...
14 years

Descrimination

No Worries,

I think it is actually one of the reason why so many people love coming here and escaping such treatment.

smiley
14 years

Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

bellygal wrote
yeh it was one of my favourite shows. i was youtubing it and bubbles came up and i was just wondering what people into weight gain thought of it.

To be honest I've never really made the connection...

Although it must be terribly fun to play around in those suits, I wonder if they have a guy version. smiley
14 years

Hit the jackpot

pdt wrote
Maybe lol. For now I'm just gonna enjoy shifting into a new lifestyle. She's having me eat about 4000 calories a day, so if all goes well I'll gain about 4 lbs a week. If we do it right I'll be heavier than my previous peak of 234 by October. Our first goal is 300 lbs, but she's already told me that she's into guys who are 400 or heavier.

I repeat:

LUCKY MAN

smiley
14 years

Feeder/feedee lingo

I read this and think of how many chics leave the site cause they are sick of hearing this stuff smiley
14 years

Robih

RubyRipples wrote
I've given him a one week site ban too. I have sent him an email telling him why he has been banned from chat, and that if he continues talking about the sexualisation of minors on the site, he will be banned permanently.

Good work Ruby, its so disturbing how many people that think unless you're having sex with a minor, its not wrong, any sexualisation is disgusting and illegal and no child deserves to be brought up exposed to such trash.
14 years