Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

I LOVE Little Britan! smiley

So many brilliant characters and scenes, fat fighters, the only gay in the village, "I'm a lady"

lol

*note to self, go buy all seasons on DVD*
14 years

Hit the jackpot

Lucky Man smiley

Enjoy!
14 years

Anyone else feel conlicted...?

shazzy wrote
Amatrix wrote
...what is a jacket potato!?smiley

A potato cooked in the oven.. whole with the skin on.... baked potato?

About the only potato i'll eat smiley
14 years

Positive movies

Sumochickfan wrote
No he does love her for HER at the end. He relizes it and goes to marry her..or something.

Hmm, maybe i'm just remembering it wrong, I thought he didn't care that she was fat and still loved her anyway rather then loving her because shes fat.
14 years

Why is it called grossly or grotesque obese?

I love how the media throws around "Morbid Obesity" Its not morbid, its damn exhilarating! smiley
14 years

Positive movies

Aussie_Bloke wrote
Shallow Hal, perhaps?

I really don't know about that movie, there is some really nasty stuff in it and in the end, he doesn't love her body, he loves the person behind the body (which I suppose everyone wants) But its not really a fat positive movie, more a "don't judge" movie...
14 years

How do love the body who were born into?

disconnectedsmile wrote
mermaid8 wrote
but being fat makes me feel so ugly.

on the contrary!
the fatter, the prettier!

lol easy for us to say smiley
14 years

Jessica simpson

lol that was a while ago, I was excited when I heard the talk then disappointed when I actually saw the pics, she could be so much bigger...

lol I've been oggling celebrities who have gained since before I even knew about this fetish, I love those "body comparison" issues of gossip mags... smiley
14 years

Who wants to fatten me?

dark_knight wrote
@eagledancer Hey, if you like being fed by a dude, be my guess. It's not something I would want, ever. Now if it were a female, I would be cool with that. I don't want any dude feeding me. That's just too weird.

"Allowing the government to supervise themselves is like having a fox guard a hen house"

lol, please be aware that Fantasy Feeder welcomes people of all sexual orientation, so although you may not be keen on being fed by a guy, there are men here who are, so a little respect would be appreciated. smiley
14 years