Georgia davies now 63 stone.

OK, let me get this straight. She weighed around 500 pounds. So, they put her on a diet, and she gains 200 pounds to 700 pounds.

Now, they want to put her on another diet?
12 years

Someone here is a thief

This makes no sense. How does someone you meet in a bar help himself to your bank account?

If he took money without your permission, you are not responsible. Contact the bank.

Also, if he took 500 Pounds, and your rent is 565 Pounds, how do you not have enough money for vacation?
12 years

Very assertive profiles?

There are polite ways to be assertive and impolite ways. I have nothing wrong with people stating their opinions. But if someone is sarcastic or nasty, they may turn off people, even those who fit their criteria.
12 years

Georgia davies now 63 stone.

This just shows what happens when people diet. They regain all the weight plus more.

I wish there was a way she could be happy. It's not like she enjoys it. But she is at a point where she gets fat if she diets, and gets fat when she doesn't diet.

Usually, people like Walter Hudson and others who were media freaks end up dying from losing and gaining a lot of weight very quickly.

I truly hope things work out for her somehow.
12 years

Fakes

Actually I started the thread 5 years ago. Time flies!
12 years

Fakes

sacredbliss2011 wrote:
muscleslovescurves wrote:
... i feel like i am totally missing something here....

real/fake meter??? Voting system???

i honestly have NO IDEA what this is!!

Is this the rating thing on your profile where people can write from "totally awesome" to "average" ???

I'm think it is something eles. Can someone please enlighten me??

Same. I am confused.

There used to be a place for people to vote if people were real or fake. It got abused and it was removed. I think I started this thread about 2 years ago, and it recently got resurrected.
12 years

Cat lovers...

I am down to 5 cats, after having 8. I also have a stray who is like a member of the family.
12 years

Fakes

If people want to role play, I have no problems with that. But there are many ways people can be fake, and it can lead to someone getting hurt. Someone who is married pretending to be single and available, for example. Or someone pretending to be female, when they are male. If they take it too far to where a male plans to meet a female, and that person never shows up, because the person does not exist.
12 years

Obesity video amused me

You have to remember, it is all about the money. If medical researchers can prove a "disease" is contageous, they get more research money. If they can prove it is an epidemic, they get more research money.
12 years

Youtube favorites

One thing I don't like are videos that promote pay sites. They are more interested in finding new clients than putting on a good show.
12 years