Positive movies

I'm not aware of any current ones, people have mentioned older ones which i can't think of atm...

I'm just hoping no one mentions "feed"

>.<
14 years

Feedees

lol big breasts =/= chubby chic.

Anyways, thier are plenty of female feedees here, but they also get alot of attention (not all of it good).

Try the dating section and you can search only the female feedees on the site. smiley
14 years

Anyone else feel conlicted...?

Yeah, I get where you're coming from, never heard of the book you refered to but it makes sense, my whole interest in this is tied to my sexuality, which is actually at polar opposites to my morality, If I could get rid of my sexuality, I would have no need to hang around here, but there is no way thats happening (trust me, i've tried lol) so I suppose we gotta learn to balance everything that makes us who we are. smiley
14 years

Coming to terms with fat -- and health

I'm glad to see Fantasy Feeder has had such a positive impact on your life. smiley

You are most deffinetly not alone, I know I have become much more comfortable with who I am and my own sexuality by being here, It is things like this which make me love this site so much and really prove to all the haters and trolls that we are so much more then "a fetish site". smiley
14 years

Pics from miss fat and beautiful 2009 in israel

lol I loved the other people in the pics too, the haidresser looked like she had a belly growing and the skinny chic in the other pic looked so jealous of her. smiley
14 years

Beware this nana

FAjoe wrote
It doesn't matter about any of this. Facebook sells all their information at will. Facebook is the biggest scam out there, and it's perfectly legal. Is my favorite!

YES!!!

I don't get how more people don't see this and even Blizzard is trying to merge their games with it. smiley

I've only received scam emails once, during a brief period when I made a facebook profile to check out a chic (I know i'm lame lol) Needless to say, after the onslaught of emails and random msn adds, i deleted it (didn't work out with the chic anyway) and refuse to ever sign up again.
14 years

Who would you turn gay/straight for?

lol, all these girls who want to be guys so they can be gay?

The Irony!

smiley
14 years