Photo/video thieves

Really weird case here:

'lillaaa001 profile, 1 day ago
She has stolen my photos and posted them on an OkCupid profile'

It's username "FatPrincess" from Australia. Another member of this site believes she has stolen my photos and made an okcupid profile with them. How he put the piexes together is that both her own personal profile on okxupid and my fake profile were made at the same time, on the same date. My fake profile also contains a lot of personal information that is not accurate (age, location) but would be accurate for FatPrincess.

I've asked her for the username of the OKCupid member.

Edit: It's fatslob18 apparently.

okcupid.com/profile/Fatslob18

Gave this to compare: okcupid.com/profile/Fatprincess1

I dunno, I'm not really seeing anything connecting her and FatPrincess in particular.
9 years

All previous comments showing as new

@DoughBellyStuffer: They might still be there under 'my comments', unless they didn't successfully transfer over. It's not the same though since they'd be mixed in with all your other comments.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

You can attach images to your post by making a post, then clicking the paper clip icon.

Edit: No worries! smiley
9 years

Chelle bombshell

Someone asked if she was dead or not, but the topic creator has deleted their account now.

Thread locked.
9 years

Currently listening to

Watching the video for Genesis - Land of Confusion.
9 years

Any good movies lately?

Looking forward to Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Spectre.
9 years

Game of thrones

Bumping this in anticipation of the next season coming out this month.
9 years

This or that

Pizza.

Swordsmanship or Archery?
9 years

This or that

Grapes or apples?
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Yup, it looks like the new watermark is now '(copyright symbol) 2015' as was originally suggested, which doesn't identify photos as being from FF anymore.

A dislike button showing up in place of the like is strange though, I noted it myself. People should be only able to remove the likes that they've made themselves, another bug I guess.

Edit: Clicking dislike seems to just turn it into a like button, which can then be clicked to give a like.
9 years