Airplanes.

sexibelliesftw wrote
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

WIN!!!
14 years

An honest question for the non-gainers here...

Elementry_Penguin wrote
I suppose I would have to class myself as a FA (Though I definitely have feederism fantasies)

The reason why I prefer this site to some of the others out there is that it's not a weight loss club. So many of the other BBW sites out there are full of discussions about "Why won't men accept our curves??", right beside the "I'm tired of being fat, lets get skinny!!" conversations. It seems to be a "Love me for me, and hate my body.. which I think is disgusting" mentality. Fat Admirers are not what these people want, they'd much prefer Fat Accepters..

So whilst not all the women on here are looking to gain, most are fairly comfortable in their own skin, proud of their bodies and who are realistically not looking to hook-up with guys who are planing to somehow ignore their entire physical being. That and I certainly can't imagine the forums here ever getting over run with dietry discussions (Well, atleast not of that variety)

Strangely, most people I talk to in other BBW communities image FF to be full of crazy people. Ha

Very nice, this is the sort of environment we aim for and why we tend to discourage negative discusion of the sites subject matter, good to hear people appreciate it. smiley
14 years

Starcraft 2

Faguy88 wrote
I don't know how the new battle net works, but my battlenet name is pedro gonzalez, and no that isn't my real name. yes, I understand that's grounds for revoking my limited license, but meh.
Got the game today, and am trying to make my video driver play nice. smiley

Wha? Your not allowed to make up a name? Who is stupid enough to use real names online anyway? :S
14 years

Female feeders

ChubbyBoyLover wrote
lovescurves86 wrote
I know that I've seen a couple of profiles with the words "don't message me if all you can say is 'omg u r so hot I want to make u so fat'". It's possible the few of us who don't know how to approach women turn them off to FF.

Right on the spot! Actually, the attitude of those clueless guys is what made me take my pictures, my MSN address and even an avatar with my face on it off the site. Don't get me wrong, 99% of the people I met here are extremely kind, understanding and polite, but the few ones that aren't were enough to make me think twice before chatting.

If you thought that it was commonplace to know that people don't go showing their privates on webcam for people they just met, that you can't order someone to gain weight for you and expect they to do so or to have cyber sex with you just because you're a feedee and she's a feeder, there's definitely some people who just don't know or don't care.
And that's just a pity, when there's also so many nice people here to meet. smiley

Maybe I should go rat hunting... smiley
14 years

Anybody do morphing?

lol, i thought that was the after pic :$
14 years

Starcraft 2

Well there are a few WoW threads here but none about the game of the moment so I thought i'd start one. Also, lets try not to drop any spoilers for those interested ok? smiley

Anyways, I got collecters edition two days ago (when it came out here) have been playing it ever since thanks to my convenient two days off from work and I reckon its pretty awesome.

Was a bit wary at first with the whole ship thing and there being more to the game then just a constant flow of maps and missions but i've really enjoyed it and the cinematics and graphics are perfect.

The story has been pretty cool too, although I was scared with the whole choices thing that it would create multiple lore versions but it seems to work great.

One thing I am regretting though is that i'll have to wait 1-2 years to play the Zerg campaign and then another 1-2 years to play the Protoss campaign. Its not cause there isn't enough to do (between the levels and achievements i'll be busy for a while) I just want to get to their stories as well. smiley

So anyways, what do you all think of the game, or is it only Fries that will reply to this thread? smiley
14 years

Some randon fantasies...

bacchae wrote
I used to think of this thing where a sorceress ran a bakeshop / cafe, and recruited waitresses by feeding them enchanted pies and cakes that made them plump up super quickly / not be able to stop eating. She'd name the waitresses after whatever treat she had stuffed them with. Kind of like fat Strawberry Shortcake characters.

I want to read this story smiley
14 years