This or that

Kittens! ^^

Pizza, or tacos?
9 years

Harassment thread

Westcoastguy has been ordered to cease contact with Raven951.

thats why ur ugly as ***..
date: 23 Mar 2015, 11:11am
Tryin to make money off a fetish slut..... lame ass

id appreciate it if he no longer had contact with me he left some comments under my photos as well ut i have already erased them

He's also possibly IP sharing but that's a separate investigation.
9 years

Ff2 switch over imminent

clive2007 wrote:
Just a small question. This may appear only to be temporary from what you are saying, but if the chat functionality is going to be separate from the main website to begin with and regular logins will not work etc., how will we be able login to the chat instead?

I would guess you would just have to also input your username and password to enter chat - it won't automatically log you in upon entering chat if you're already logged into FF, as is the case now.

A person can currently log into chat without logging into FF first, but they have to use their username and password to do so. So it would be like that I think.
9 years

Harassment thread

cavebrother has been ordered to cease contact with Kaliisha.

Abuse report (1 day ago), from Kaliisha, about a profile
I don't want him to be able to contact me
9 years

Ff2 switch over imminent

ffa_tist wrote:
Had a check of the new site, it seems content on my profile there (pics/stories) basically replicates content from a coupls of months back. Will any more content be transferred over, or is what's up there now it?

You might want to have a look at my post just above yours. smiley
9 years

Ff2 switch over imminent

Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:
I'll still come here first though, seems the second site is pretty deserted right now, I can practically see the virtual tumbleweeds.

Well yeah, the second site is only in a demo/preview version right now, there's no reason for people to hang out there. When the changeover happens this site will be shutdown and all the current data/photos/accounts/etc will be transferred over to the new site.
9 years

Harassment thread

ramsfan2990 has been ordered to cease contact with fattyroses.

Abuse report (2 days ago), from fattyroses, about a profile
me esta acosando (is harassing me)
9 years

Photo/video thieves

Stolen photos have been pulled, also got a couple more contacts about them including Swaggy P talking to me today about it, and this email:

Subject: STOLEN PICS
Date: Sun, March 15, 2015 1:00 pm
To: "Fantasy Feeder Team" <team@fantasyfeeder.com>

Hey, Finally BBW Kissy is using stolen pics from BigCutie Britt. I e-mailed the
people from BigCuties about this issue too, maybe they'll reach out to you as
well.

-Ken

I've given her a day off. She's got quite a nerve telling people not to steal + use her content falsely then go around and do it to another woman herself.

To Finally BBW Kissy,

We received a mass amount of complaints that you had uploaded a number of stolen/cropped photos from Big Cutie Britt of Big Cuties, some members also contacting Big Cuties about the matter. Upon investigating the matter we found that you had indeed done do, and have removed the stolen content.

This conduct of yours is inappropriate and disappointing - some of the site members who reported this also noted to us how you yourself wrote on your profile forbidding use of your own content elsewhere and forbidding people using your photos and pretending to be you, yet you had done this with Big Cutie Britt. As a result you have been suspended for 24 hours.

We remind you of this part of the site rules - respect copyright - Please respect the copyright of others when uploading content. If you know who the owner is, make sure you have their permission. If you don't know the owner but you think it may upset someone - don't use it!

Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------------------
FF Moderation Team
Fantasy Feeder
team@fantasyfeeder.com
www.fantasyfeeder.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
9 years

Harassment thread

chubbydude00 has been ordered to cease contact with AnnaLangley. More on him in his own topic here:
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

Abuse report (1 day ago), from AnnaLangley, about a profile
I've asked this person to leave me alone on several occasions. He also took it upon himself on other SOCAIL media outlets which I didn't share with him. He won't leave me alone
9 years

Photo/video thieves

And this. I think all the photos she's uploaded over the past couple of days may be stolen.

bigcuties.com/britt/previews/155britt_all.jpg

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/galleries/view.php
9 years