Everything awesome is horrible for you....

BubbleButtBoy wrote
We're all dying in 2012 anyway, so what's the difference? Carpe Diem, foo's!

I can't wait to laugh in your face in 2013 smiley
14 years

An honest question for the non-gainers here...

I'm glad to see this thread has remained civil smiley

Ok, Disconnected, I empathise entirely with where you are coming from, I have no problem with this site being open to anyone, but it does get a tad "what the" when you see someone arguing against feeding, granted it is rare and most tend to be trolls, but then some regular members support them and your left all confuzzled lol.

Another troubling thing I notice is girls with profiles which spend a good couple of lines talking about how they have no interest in feederism or anything like that so if you mention it they'll hate you (exaggerating here peoples) This sort of thing is what leaves me wondering "well why come here at all then".

Of course, this isn't very good to think either, cause we all know the treatment women get on here from over eager feeder/fa's, so they need to say this stuff to at least ward off some of the creepers. However I think its the tone more then the actual message which makes the whole thing seem wrong.

At the end of the day though, no matter how much we open to various other elements, this site is built on Feederism and always will be, It just wouldn't be the same site without it. smiley
14 years

That's so gay!!

TubbyBoy wrote
Moonchild wroteTo summarize, in this thread I'm seeing people say "I am offended by the use of this word" and other people saying either "No you aren't"

HA!

I believe the appropriate response is either "This." or quite possibly "/thread".

I believe the latter would suffice, the former is more for when you have something to add on top of it. smiley
14 years

Everything awesome is horrible for you....

LadyEjkua wrote
Cr*p you're right. I have had the same partner for years now, and I forgot there are tons of nasty things you can get from sex. I guess you should stick to masturbating to have dangerless sex then. (but don't put any stuff in places where it doesn't belong, and don't use anything sharp.)

lmfao

There was a net add going around a while back here warning against STD's, it told you to enter how many sexual partners you've had and it would tell you how many you've REALLY had (cause every person you have sex with has sex with a bajillion other people that effect you too lol)

Anyways, I put my number in and it gave me an error:

MUST BE A NUMBER OF 1 OR GREATER

lol'd for ages at that xD
14 years

That's so gay!!

lol, people, I don't think the word matters, the argument going on here could be used for any word in any language.

The point is, we have deemed this word unacceptable to be thrown around on this site in that context and anyone who wants to argue that point will have to take it up with the mods or leave.
14 years

Vampires

Amatrix wrote
I like True Blood...
But Anne Rice I think did the best with vampires. I am talking books here.
Non-sparkly, deadly and very seductive.

I love the lore and history she instilled into it, so many people just do the superficial, she really solidified the world...

I gotta mention, for anyone into this sort of stuff, I highly recommend the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series. Very cool, though after a few books it becomes more erotica then vampires lol. Still alot of good stuff in there. smiley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Blake:_Vampire_Hunter
14 years

Vampires

Moonchild wrote

lmfao, that is brilliant!

Nothing more insulting or obscene as what the human mind infers smiley
14 years

Some randon fantasies...

bradypig wrote
Eating ice cream straight from the soft serve machine

This is my favourite, for myself and to do to a girl, lol.

But yeah, all those sound awesome smiley
14 years