Any event in dublin?

I lived there for a year in 2007. Very nice city.
3 years

Time to get serious

Responses still welcome
3 years

Time to get serious

Thanks for the reply Louie, I do appreciate it. Not exactly the kind of response i was hoping to get over here, but I reckon something's better than nothing, right? smiley

I do kinda wonder what would make this post seem so strange though? Having a family with a woman who likes to eat lots doesn't seem so incredibly odd to me?
And what did you mean by trespassing? 🤔
3 years

Time to get serious

Nobody even remotely interested? Wow.
3 years

Female fa looking to become feedee

ElisabethDelRey:
I know with the right encouragement I would become a blimp.

How are you on relocating? I'm from the Netherlands but what you are talking about sounds very interesting to me.
I want to have kids too. How is that for you?
3 years

Time to get serious

Alright,

I've been single for a while now and frankly it's a bit of a drag. Life's more fun when sharing it with the right person.
So... I'm throwing my hat in the ring again, to see what I can find.

I'm a single father to an 12 yr old boy and I'm looking for a sweet, cute girl (preferably from the EU region) who would like to cuddle, watch a ton of movies and shows together while letting me stuff her belly with all the nicest things she likes and hopefully have a couple of kids together, because I love being a father and pregnancy and weight gain are two of my biggest turn ons.

I'm a gamer on pc, but I'm also a multi-linguist, artist, writer, poet and overall creative guy.

If you're interested in getting to know me and want to connect, just hmu.

Xxx
3 years

Any eu national cuties w strong pregnancy fetish?

Hmm... Hundreds of millions of women out there... You'd think there'd be one out there
4 years

Any eu national cuties w strong pregnancy fetish?

I'm looking for a cute girl from somewhere in the EU whose wish it is to have quite a few children.
Pregnancy desire should be high. 😏Wanting to put on weight a definite plus. ❤️
I'm from the Netherlands myself.
Hope to hear from you. 😘
4 years
12345   loading