My gainer shake journey

Aftermath of about 5k calories with a full box of cake mix gainer shake. Ending the year f u l l
1 year

My gainer shake journey

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
Belly is getting heavier and jiggles are getting outrageous
imgur.com/a/hpo6lHO

Munchies:
This is an impressive change from where you were a month ago. How much have you gained thus far?

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
I'm not really sure. I haven't been on a scale in an age and a half but I couldn't even imagine. I've just been enjoying the little visual changes and how it feels

Munchies:
At the rate you are growing, you won't be able to squeeze into any of your clothes in a few months.

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
I know... My body will hopefully level off here soon or else I'm going to be ballooning up more🎈🎈🎈

Munchies:
You're body will only level off when the calories you consume are about equal to the calories you burn.

Might keep growing at this rate.

I think I'll try to cut down a little but the jiggles are only going to get better from here hehe
1 year

My gainer shake journey

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
imgur.com/a/hpo6lHO

Munchies:
This is an impressive change from where you were a month ago. How much have you gained thus far?

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
I'm not really sure. I haven't been on a scale in an age and a half but I couldn't even imagine. I've just been enjoying the little visual changes and how it feels

Munchies:
At the rate you are growing, you won't be able to squeeze into any of your clothes in a few months.

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
I know... My body will hopefully level off here soon or else I'm going to be ballooning up more🎈🎈🎈

Munchies:
You're body will only level off when the calories you consume are about equal to the calories you burn.

Might keep growing at this rate.

I think I'll try to cut down a little but the jiggles are only going to get better from here hehe
1 year

My gainer shake journey

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
imgur.com/a/hpo6lHO

Munchies:

Moobie Wan Kenobi:

Munchies:

1 year

My gainer shake journey

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
imgur.com/a/hpo6lHO

Munchies:

1 year

My gainer shake journey

Ccwolf60:
Looks like that Gainer Shake is doing a great job on you

It's getting there! Thank you!!!
1 year

My gainer shake journey

imgur.com/a/hpo6lHO
1 year

My gainer shake journey

So... Some context ..
I've been doing cake shakes every couple of days....
Full box of cake mix
Quart of heavy cream
Whole milk to your liking

And um... Here are the results... 🎈🎈🎈
Jiggles here imgur.com/a/VBzD0LR
And pic
1 year

My gainer shake journey

Been looking really round lately. Not sure it if just bloating or if I'm working on a growth spurt 🎈🎈🎈
1 year

My gainer shake journey

Moobie Wan Kenobi:
One thing Ive really enjoyed getting my gain is how jiggly my moobies are getting!!! Here is a clip
imgur.com/a/f6a97XQ

Zeroking11:
Getting very jiggly soon you gonna need a bra. Keep it up man πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Thank you!!!! Working on it hehe
1 year
12345   loading