Take the choice of gaining away from me!

I love the idea of a feeder taking control and taking the choice of gaining away from me. I will get fatter for her.. The idea is hot to me..
6 years

Looking for rl/online encouragement

Looking for a nice lady to feed me/encouragement to gain 110 pounds. I'm 190 at the moment. Can we make it 300?
6 years

Someone tease me!

Tease me, please! Ineed it! Tell me how fat I am! Tell me you want me fatter! Tell me what you would force me to eat intel I'm imbible! Ust please, tease me!
6 years

In desperate need of a female feeder

I'm in desperate need for a female feeder.. I don't care where you live, I need to be fattened up! You have complet control over my weight and now much I eat. Just please feed me!
6 years

Is it bad to be addicted to fat?

What does everyone think? I'm starting to think I am.
6 years

Beggging to be fattened

Does anyoen else feel like they NEED to be fattned up? I'm almost to the point of begging..
6 years

Bbegging to be fattened

I need to be fattend. I can't stop eatting. Does anyoen else feel the need to be fed? I can't stop eating. I just want more and more food!
6 years

Locked in a buffet fantasy

[/quote]Just got home from a buffet lunch, and while the food was good and I ate quite a bit, the staff was not too subtle in letting me know it was time to wrap it up, even though it was not rush hour or packed. I still had food on my plate and they asked if I was done, brought the check, and then kept asking if I was done when I clearly wasn't. I am usually against wasting food, but I got one more plate piled high, ate one bite, and then left. I still tipped well, but I probably won't be going back soon.

The two things I would enjoy having at a buffet are if there was an area to put your empty plates that meant "don't take them, I'm keeping track, and staff that encouraged eaters, especially if they were struggling with the last couple bites, or to take a minute to let things settle.[/quote]

Dude, that's the worst..part of the fun is eating till you want to puke... You can't do that if they are rushing you out the door..
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

Lpk8868:
Wouldn't that be great though?

That is the dream isn't it? Finding a female feeder is hard enough..
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

I love this site. It's nice to be able to talk to like mided people. It's not something I can talk to people IRL. Kind of wish I could.
6 years
12345   loading