Theater fat

So I went to go see the new Spider Man movie tonight. You know you are getting fat when your belt is cutting in to your belly to the point it hurts enough that ou need to undo your pants in the theater..The fucked up thing is I only want to get fatter.. Any women out there who is willing to tease me for being such a fatty???
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

All of these sound like a dream come true!
6 years

Locked in a buffet fantasy

I'm sure we all have that fantasy of going to a buffet with our loved one and ggetting stuffed. But what if you were locked in one with only sexy women around? They all watch and you stuff your gut for your own freedom. At some point you can't help yourself anymore. You just get additcked. Getting so fat you never want to leave.. Sigh.. That would be the life.
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

Does anyone else have a fantasy of a hariem of women force feeding them? I'm not sure what idea I like better. Being hooked up to a tube that just bumps butter, cream and greese in to me and having a ton of women watch or have a ton of women waiting on me hand and food and just feeding me. Always making sure something if going in to my greedy mouth to the point I'm just in a daze. I mean all kind of women. Tall and short, skinny and fat, Body bilders, asian, idien. It's all so hot to me.
6 years

Belly jiggling when walking

As I get fatter I noticed now a days that my belly jiggles with every step. I'm pushing 200 pounds.
6 years

Toronto feeders?

I'm looking for a feered in or around Toronto. Why is it so hard to find..
6 years

Feeders in gta, ontario?

I'm just a nice guy livin' right here in Toronto. I'm willing to go any where really. I'd love to get to know you. Likes and dislikes, what you do for fun, all sorts of things. I'd love to hear from you!
7 years

Looking for canadian feeders

Where abouts are you, if you don't mind me asking.
7 years

Looking for canadian feeders

Any female feeders out there?
7 years
2345   loading