Deviant art site

An AI artist going by CurvyEuphoria does some wonderful art, with several graphics dealing with weight gain. He currently has a section called " Putting on the Pounds" that has both male and female gainers. He has another section featuring Gretel ( of Hansel and Gretel) being willingly fattened up. He is asking if there is any interest in doing some art where Hansel also gets fattened.
If this is something you might like, please visit his deviant Art Site and let him know. Thanks.
4 months

Getting over a plateau

I've heard that one of the reasons diets fail is that dieters starve themselves and the body reacts by going into a "fat saving phase" to protect the body from starving. When the dieters go back to eating normally, the body stores fat to protect it against starving again. Perhaps cutting way back for a few days will break your plateau.
2 years

Husband wants me bigger

I'm not sure, but perhaps having your husband "help" you with your gaining will make it more exciting for both of you.
3 years

How do you tell someone?

Where were you when I was growing up? Anyway, I would talk to your boyfriend about what excites you about gaining weight. If gaining makes you feel better about yourself, more beautiful, and sexier, let him know that. It also might be worth telling him that the better you feel about yourself, the more you'll probably be willing to "share" your growing attributes with him. You mention that he doesn't mind the weight you've already gained, so more curves on your body will probably only make things more exciting. Good luck!
11 years

Clothes shopping for men?

Would prefer to do my own shopping with my significant other along to coordinate colors. (being colorblind is a largely male problem)
12 years

Muffin tops -?

Muffin tops are fantastic. They seem to be one of the acceptable ways to show fat. They also set off fantasies in a lot of men about how much those shelves could grow and spread if given the proper attention.
15 years