Michigan meetup?

I suggest DET or GR
11 months

Plopping belly on scale

Bigbrain5:
Heres the vid. I was thinking of maybe a fun sorta friendly competiton to see who has the heaviest belly. Anways heres a beautiful example of how to do it: www.tumblr.com/blog/view/lesbian-gainer/688623386299187200

Ssbbwladybrads:
I tried this in my latest video, the problem with bigger bellies that overhang is that it doesn't give an accurate reading. I'm hoping to redo this one but maybe putting something ontop of the scales to contain the overhang, any ideas?

Munchies:
No idea about containing the overhang assuming that's your belly in your pfp. But maybe use two scales?

Ssbbwladybrads:
Yes that was my belly over a year ago lol, I only have 1 pair of scales atm but may be worth a try smiley

With a belly like yours even with two scales your belly would cover the numbers.

What about like a wide board that is long enough for your belly to rest on? Maybe like 8in x 4ft., A skateboard or snowboard? then like a smaller square frame or riser for the top of the scale that does not cover the numbers (someone will still probably have to look for you). Then put the long belly board on the riser board.

Lastly you'll have to adjust for height, you don't want to be leaning into or away from the scale.

I dono , id love to have someone around to figure this out!
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

ChronicSquish:
I don't think it works with the scale I have, cause there is no way my planetary belly is only 13 pounds. 🤣🤣 I have a digital scale but there are places for the feet specifically on it. So maybe that's the issue. Lol. Anyways, it was fun to try.

I'm sure I can get a more accurate reading. Let's make an appointment squishy girl...
1 year

Positive reviews needed

I gave FF some love. It's a great place.
1 year

I was immobile for over two years ama

Thanks for sharing with us.

What kind of things helped extend your mobility or help give you some of your mobility now? You mentioned a rollator. any other devices? Did your family install wall handles or a taller toilet? Furniture that lifts up to help you stand?
2 years

Seeking advice

you need to talk to him about how you are feeling. he may have some feedback too. if you are both objective about it taking about it will either make it better or help you decide if he is indeed the one.
3 years

Favorite chores

Anything physical

-the yard
-the lifting
-errands
-driving
6 years

Christmas eve stuffing

kee up the good work! thanks for sharing with us!
6 years

140lb weight gain goal

Always be drinking a coke or pepsi... also steady flow of bite size candy is an easy way to keep your count up.
10 years
12   loading