Looking to degrade and tease fatties

You deserve a spanken for being such a naughty piggy. I bet your ass will jiggle so much now when that happens.
2 months

Regrets?

Has anyone on here ever regretted becoming extremely obese or immobile? Or has anyone thought that it was all or mostly worth it? Why or why not?
3 months

Lobito loss

I have heard from medical experts that apparently the bigger and fatter a person gets, the more that they lose sexual urges or fail to get turned on. But has that actually ever happened to anyone on here or are many still sexually active even if they are incredibly obese? What about for immobile or near immobile people perchance?
3 months

Lobito loss

I have heard from medical experts that apparently the bigger and fatter a person gets, the more that they lose sexual urges or fail to get turned on. But has that actually ever happened to anyone on here or are many still sexually active even if they are incredibly obese? What about for immobile or near immobile people perchance?
3 months

Buffet binge

Has anyone ever been to an all you can eat place for pretty much all day or have gone for multiple days or even weeks. It has always been a fantasy of mine to eat at a buffet every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And maybe meals in-between, in the hopes of getting fatter with each time I go.
4 months

Buffet binge

Has anyone ever gone to a buffet or any all you can eat places for a whole day or gone to a buffet often for possibly multiple days in a row in order stuff yourself silly? Maybe to gain a little weight? I have tried to go and eat for a few hours before I am utterly stuffed to bursting point at some buffets in the past. One of my fantasys is to go to one every day all day for who knows how long in order to feel so stuffed and satisfied which has turned me on so greatly. 🤤
10 months

Buffet weight gain

Has anyone ever gone to a buffet or any all you can eat places for a whole day or gone to a buffet often for possibly multiple days in a row in order to gain as much weight as possible? I have tried to go and eat for a few hours before I am utterly stuffed to bursting point at some buffets in the past. One of my fantasys is to go to one every day all day for who knows how long in order to gain a ton of weight. 🤤🍕🍔🌮🍗
10 months

What is your dream stuffing session?

I would love to spend all day chowing down at a buffet till I burst.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

Has anyone ever did an all day stuffing at a buffet or stuffed at one for multiple times a day for multiple days in a row? Maybe in somewhat a pursuit of gaining some weight fast? I wish I had more time and money to do something like that.
1 year

Has anyone ever heard of or even been to a feeder camp?

I have heard of these where you go to consume large amounts of food in order to gain as much weight as possible within the span of a week or two and was curios if anyone else has herd of them or even been to one?
1 year
12   loading