* location shout outs part 3*

Nova Scotia, Canada, Halifax/Dartmouth area
1 year

M in nova scotia, canada, seeking f for friends, maybe more (outside ns/canada welcome for frien

(Feedee, Foodie, Gainer, or just a bigger girl)

I'm looking for interesting people to talk to. My idea of 'interesting' is pretty open, as long as we share some interests, or you're open to trying new things (I am, for what it's worth), I'm sure we'll hit it off just fine.

Those aforementioned interests include: Reading (love sci-fi, fantasy, humour, and I'm currently enjoying the Welcome to Night Vale novel, along with the podcast it sprung from, which is a combination of horror, comedy, the absurd, and the surreal), writing and drawing, games (board, card, and video, a little bit of everything), music (extremely varied tastes, only things I don't consider to be 'liked' are country and rap, but the right song/artist I can enjoy), TV/movies (similar tastes to my taste in books, though I also like thrillers,some action, superhero movies, and the occasional romcom with either the right company or the right stars and writing team), and computers. I also love the outdoors, camping, swimming, going for drives, and the like. Less-interested but still somewhat liked: going for walks, watching any sort of movie that I didn't include above. Probably more in both categories, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

EDIT: Be forewarned I do suffer from anxiety, so I may be pretty quiet at first. Don't let that dissuade you though, once I get to know someone, or am talking about a subject I'm passionate about, or have had a couple drinks, I can be pretty talkative.
8 years

Fat chick looking for canadian friends!

Halifax-area, Nova Scotia here.
8 years

East coast canadian ssbbw looking for sweet guy

Hi smiley As I said in your introduction thread, I'm from Nova Scotia. If you're interested in chatting, I'd definitely love to talk.
9 years

Itsurgrlv

I was, for a while (years and years ago), in a long-distance relationship with her (I live in Nova Scotia, she was in Michigan). She told me that all but the most recent profile (at the time) that was supposed to be her had been fake and she finally registered her own profile to put a stop to the fakes pretty much. I still have her mother on my FB friend list, I think she added me just after she (Vanessa, 'itsurgrlv' ) passed.
9 years

Ssbbw looking for fa in ma

Why do I have to live in the frozen north (ie: Canada)... If I didn't live so far away,,,
11 years

Consider yourself a geek/dork?

Total geek here. Gamer, sci-fi (and sf, yes I know they're basically the same thing, but in literature the generally preferred term is sf) addict, and I still watch cartoons and anime! lol
11 years

Any tea addicts around??

Love a good cup of tea. Favorite place to buy (I don't think it exists outside of Canada) is David's Tea, they have some pretty interesting flavors (in black, green, white, rooibos, oolong, and herbal), and their selection rotates every few months (the bulk of it stays, but they have 'seasonal selections' appropriate for the time of year, like iced-tea or root-beer-float for summer, pumpkin chai for autumn, not sure what the big ones for spring and winter are).
11 years

Skinny nerds who luv big girls

I know this is an old topic, but: I'm not exactly 'skinny', but I'm losing weight, and I definitely fit the 'nerd' and 'likes big girls' part, lol
11 years
12   loading