Dc universe online

I play on occasion.
11 years

Video games

I've just picked up RaiderZ, which looks pretty decent so far. Other than that, I play DC Universe Online, Left 4 Dead 2, TF2, Garry's Mod, Saints Row The Third... A whole bunch of games I can't possibly name off the top of my head this late at night, lol... Also play a lot on PS3, mostly Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, and occasionally on PS Home.

Anyone wants to add me on Steam or PSN, I'm OmegaX123 on the first and OmegaX333 on the second, just let me know you're from here. Always looking for new people to game with.
11 years

Pc gaming nerds pls <3

Minecraft (OmegaX123)

Steam (mostly L4D2, GMOD, Dungeon Defenders, and a Half-Life 2/Source engine mod called No More Room In Hell) (OmegaX123)

A few MMOs, mostly the free ones lately (various names)
11 years

29/m/nova scotia looking for..

Guess the subject line isn't long enough. I'm (as it says) 29 years old and in Nova Scotia, and I'm looking - not just for a gf, tough that would be the most desired outcome, but also for friends, and even penpals in other locations. On the 'potential gf' side of things, all I'm looking for is someone who is fun, maybe a little (or a lot) geeky (Trekkies, Star Wars fans, and Whovians especially), and of course cute doesn't hurt (and given the site we're on, it probably goes without saying that I'm either a bigger guy or looking for bbw's - in this case, both are true to some extent, ie: I'm not hugely huge, just a bit overweight, and working on that to some degree).

In the area of 'friends and penpals', fun and geeky are a plus, preferred women, but since I'm not expecting anything to come of it beyond friendship, guys welcome also.
11 years

Are you on facebook?

www.facebook.com/omegaseph

Sent you a request, MsPrettyPanties
13 years
12   loading