Why do you like being fat?

I vary. I've never necessarily been "fat" but I'm pretty chubby. Sometimes I gain weight, and then lose it, but I've just always been chubby. I do have very mixed feelings however, Often I find myself turned on by being fat, I love playing with my belly, and squeezing it... I love my moobs, and how when I gain they get bigger. The added fat just turns me on, and then I try to eat more and gain more fat. But then other times, I feel self conscious and try to lose weight... I'm more of a feeder, or just fat appreciator than I am a gainer though.
12 years

Own belly as substitutive?

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
Okay I admit hands down. I have always dreamed of watching girl getting from thin to fat. It would be so nice and sensual to see how her belly would become softer, rounder heavier and starting to hang. Feeling how soft and warm would that belly become, it would be heaven for me.

I know exactly what you mean! I love that with facebook, I'm able to see girls's weight gain from another state! But sadly, I've never met a girl in person who actually Wants to get fat smiley
12 years

Youtube favorites

Imogeneize Is SOO hot. It's a shame she doesn't make videos anymore smiley
12 years
12   loading