Fatties have more sex

After some fairly barren years when the kids were small, the last few years my wife has put on a lot of weight and I can't get enough. Our sex life has never been better 😀
8 years

I'm in for a sexy summer :-)

HappyBigBoy:
As Jack Palance said in a cologne commercial years ago, "Confidence is very sexy -- don't ya think?" :-)

Yes - absolutely. A big woman who is totally confident in herself is amazingly sexy. Any woman who is confident is sexy as hell, though given my preferences clearly I'll go for the confident bbw.

Whenever I see a woman with no confidence I want to tell her there is a place for everyone, and not to worry about perceived shortcomings. Slightly ironic coming from someone never endowed with too much confidence...
8 years

Jekyll and hyde

Yeah I get this. Husband, father, good job, mortgage etc, and thinking about fat women constantly, and always looking for new pics on here and on Dimensions.

I have a slightly obsessive personality, I have a couple of other (not remotely connected to FA, almost the opposite) things I'm obsessed about and it bothers me sometimes.

Then I figure the things I love / obsess about make me what / who I am, and that, actually, many people have no real passions or obsessions and so have , I think, very grey lives, and I feel thankful for how I'm wired.
8 years

Numbers

OP - my wife's measurements and weight are almost identical to yours.

Christ she looks great!!
8 years

Feederism relationships: have you found yours?

When I met my wife 28 years ago she was tiny, size 8 (uk). Although I've always loved bigger women I fancied the arse off her.

Thing is, she has always loved stodgy food and been quite lazy, so now she is a size 18/20 and I'm happy as a pig in shit.

I suspect she'd rather be slightly slimmer, but as she knows I love her as she is she's happy enough to carry on and not worry about her weight.

I guess my point is, it's not so much the physical appearance in the then and now when you meet a partner, it's their mindset.
8 years

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

Whenever I look at my wife's lovely body I always feel I'm looking at the deluxe, premium version of a female body. Soft, curvy, sexy, just how a woman should be.
8 years

Active gainers vs watching someone gain

Love watching my wife gain.

I'd love to get fat myself to experience what it feels like, but I do a lot of sport which I need to remain lean for, so not an option.
8 years

Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?

For me it's all about belly and boobs. Huge belly with massive saggy tits sitting on the belly is heaven for me. There is nothing more sexy !

Luckily for me my wife fits the above description so I'm happy as a pig in sh!t :-)
8 years

Runs in the family?

Well I remember my dad always on at my mum to eat A bit and drink a bit more so I guess there was something there. Also remember my brother talking about liking big girls. So I think there probably is something in my family.
8 years

Do bbws and ssbbws cuddle better?

The feeling of a fat, flabby body is one of the most sensual, sexy experiences ever.
8 years
1234   loading