Sex question

Yep, muff diving and looking up to see a huge belly blocking your view of anything else is just amazing. Not forgetting the fat thighs squeezing your cheeks.

Bliss!!!
8 years

Stretched marks?! sexy or not

I wouldn't say sexy, but my wife has quite a few having had 2 kids and put on a fair bit of weight, and it's not a problem, it's just part of her so as I love her I love them.
8 years

Who likes what?

To me a sexy woman (being a heterosexual male) is hard to define, it's more about confidence and personality than anything physical.

That said, I love fat women, it's deeply ingrained for me, but it's not essential for attraction.

That said (again), every women I've had a relationship with has put on weight, quite a lot of weight.

Says it all :-)
9 years

Embaressment of being caught

My wife: no. She'd not be surprised in the least, she knows exactly what I'm in to.

My kids: I'm their dad. They don't want/ need to know my sexual preferences now or ever.

Friends / colleagues: not overly bothered. I've never flaunted my FA preference, but never hidden it either. Most people who know me reasonably well know I prefer bigger women.
9 years

The advantages of a big belly?

With respect to my wife's bellly:

Advantages: it drives me wild and our sex life (after 27 years together) is great.

Disadvantages: she says it gets on the way, but hasn't elaborated...
9 years

How does our fetish come about

I always try to apply logic to questions like this.

For me, as someone who loves motorbikes, if a 100bhp bike is good, a 150bhp bike is better. It's faster and therefore more fun and hence attractive.

If you invest some money, you want it to grow(see where I'm heading here?) and the more it grows the better.

As you get older and (hopefully) better off financially, you want a bit more comfort, a bit more luxury.

So, without wanting to sound like I'm objectifying women, if you marry a woman when she's young and slim (as I did) and over time (25 years and counting) she enjoys her food and isn't in to exercise, so she piles on the weight - that's great. That's desirable. That's progress. That's maintaining lust and the physical side of the relationship.

To me , taking the standard female shape (in Western society, slim) and see it grow and inflate equates to natural improvement and greater attractiveness. It's getting more bang for your buck.

If my wife really wanted to get slim again I'd support that because I love her, but I'm happy to say the least that she is happy to eat lots of fattening food and not exercise to much. I'd love her slim, but I'll always prefer bigger women, all else being equal.
9 years

So how brits are on here?

South West England. Love it here, nowhere else I'd rather live.
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi all.

Been on here for a couple of years but never posted on the forum. What a great site, great to see so many like-minded people.

I guess I'm lucky. Always preferred bigger women since my early teens, but not exclusively so. Been with my wife for 26 years. When we met she was tiny, 5'2" and about 110 pounds (8 stone). Fast forward 26 years and 2 kids and she's 190 pounds (12.5 stone) and it's mainly belly. I fancied the arse off her then, when she wore mini skirts and high heels, but she actually turns me on more now. The fact I buy her nice cakes (her weakness) and generally do all the cooking may have played a part in her weight gain ;-).

The nice thing is, although we've never openly talked about it, she knows I love her being fat, and though she used to talk about losing weight now she hardly ever does. She gets to eat what she wants and have a husband who can't keep his hands off her. I figure she thinks that life could be a lot worse!
9 years

Turn-ons

And some personal ones:

Buying a new motorbike jacket for my wife (she rides pillion with me sometimes) and she had to get a Mens XL size.

My wife tripping over a step after a fair few drinks at a party. Me helping her up and being surprised (and turned on) by how heavy she was and how hard it was to pull her up.

Hearing a crash and a scream upstairs and running up to see what happened. My wife was stood on a wooden stool to reach something and it shattered underneath her.

Seeing my wife sat next to some of our similarly aged (mid-40s) female friends who've become obsessed with the gym, running, etc. They look amazing, but seeing my wife so much bigger than them and so soft and flabby next to them..... They look great, but she does it for me so much more .... :-)
9 years

Turn-ons

Big bellies that are totally out of proportion to a woman's body.

Very saggy tits that hang on a big belly.

Hearing / watching a fat, out of shape woman breathing heavily just waking up a few stairs.

Watching a fat woman eat lots of high calorie food and obviously enjoy it.

The general "***, I really don't care" attitude that some fat women have (indeed all people who refuse to conform to societal norms) - incredibly arousing.

Great thread!
9 years
234   loading