September story club - isolation bellies by fatforfun

I like the idea of this fit couple both cautiously gaining during a time that truly left many extra thick. It's an interesting progression. I appreciated the highlighting of the very real transition from eating well to eating super unhealthy and how slippery it can be.

I do wish there was a deeper peek into their heads through the journal/diary entries. They both reveal little glimpses into how they feel about their gaining, but I'd have loved more candid takes.

Thanks for sharing!
8 months

Story recommendations please

Bellyblubber:
I just recently made this account on here, and I’m really drawn to the stories section. I tend to like the more realistic weight gain and stuffing stories, some examples of which I like on this site are “Lila’s Beer Belly” and “The Not So Starving Artist.” Those two were absolutely great (and hot as fuck) and right up my alley. If anyone has any favorites, please recommend them to me, especially if they are similar to the ones above. I don’t care about the gender of the characters.

Would love for you to check out any of my work. You might like em'.
9 months

Stories not loading

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hope everything is back up soon. I got chapter goals for the day.
11 months

Is your fetish top secret? who knows in your life? how did you tell them? how did they respond?

So I've recently been struggling with wanting to share some of my stories and interests with my friend who knows generally what I'm into. I struggle to be totally open. I don't want things to be weird, but I do want the ability to talk about it.

I'd love to hear others' experience with people knowing how kinky they are.
1 year

Are there people who like burps on this site ? and if so, can you explain why ?

Growing up I honestly had an aversion/phobia (still today kinda). But in exploring this community I had read a story where burping was central and at first I rejected it, but it was hot af. Wish I could find that. But it came up in so many stuffing videos on YouTube too. I got Pavlov conditioned. But if its not my husband, or I'm not seeking it out inna video, I cannot stand it. Very conflicting and my most embarrassing kink.
1 year

Ladies: your take on moob action

The bae is very against his so I try to avoid the whole area. But if given the green light you wouldn't know the difference between my face and his chest.
7 years

Long, drawn out stories

Im glad to see people like long stories bc i saw this and was like "no im doing it all wrong" glad that's not the case
10 years

Favorite things that fas do?

I love to rub my boyfriend's belly. I try not to all the time so he knows that's not all I love about him. lol but he let's me blow raspberries on it. So much fun
10 years

Table or booth

thanks everyone. It's very interesting. And I asked him yesterday and he said like some of you its for the privacy.
10 years
123   loading