Weight gained since joining ff

Ven:
I've had different accounts over the years, so I'd say 118 lbs
holy crap this seems like a lot. Have you been gaining intentionally?
4 years

Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?

I’ve actually written stories about societies based around feederism because I love the idea. It’s just so fun!
4 years

Are there any simple ways to improve writing skills?

Personally I try to improve my writing by looking at people who decode why good writing is good. What a solid character arc looks like and how best to frame and use a situation. Also i myself use a lot of variety with how I can say things. In the same way that the Eskimo’s have 35 ways to say snow you want to use other words that can help you break up a monotonous sentence into something more interesting.
4 years

Hi ff! interested in non- feadee/feeders

LoopsnBloops:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this might be the wrong place to find this. I say and mean this hopeful that I can help you as this site is almost exclusively feeders and feedee's and it's quite unlikely to find someone who isn't into either. There are loads of plus size dating apps though and they all might be a better place to search for that special someone.

Startnew:
I beg to differ. i met a lot of fat appreciators who are not necessarily into WG. the Real problem? geographical distance and those who already have a gf irl. probably a size 0

Knowing the community here we're small already. It's hard enough finding someone close to you. To find someone who is also an FA but not a feeder/feedee is probably not going to happen. Either way my point stands. Distance is part of the formula.
4 years

Really sorry to hear that and I hope you find that special guy
4 years

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this might be the wrong place to find this. I say and mean this hopeful that I can help you as this site is almost exclusively feeders and feedee's and it's quite unlikely to find someone who isn't into either. There are loads of plus size dating apps though and they all might be a better place to search for that special someone.
4 years

Blog/storytime ?

forget that no this sounds great. Sharing your story sounds like a fine thing to do. The forums could use some fun
4 years

Watch a family member get fat?

I’m horrible with my self control and really have started to pile on the weight. Not nearly as bad as my distant cousin. He used to be a personal trainer but he started to pack away the weight and now he’s gigantic. He has this huge beer belly that sticks out and a waddle. I’m probably headed the same direction though.
4 years

Fattening cruise vacations?

Well I’ll have to write one myself while the ideas are fresh in my head
4 years

Fattening cruise vacations?

I really love that idea. A paradise that traps you to eat and grow fat. I’m so excited at the idea of what it might do to a skinny boy or girl who spent too much time there
4 years
12345   loading