Fattening cruise vacations?

My girlfriend and I are suppose to take a Hawaiian Cruise and I’ve been really excited at the idea of us born gaining weight and getting fat during it. Does anyone have any good stories about vacations gone fat? Especially cruise ships.
4 years

New games(steam) whats your fav title no ones heard of

What a weird place to put this topic. Also I would totally tell you to go get Planetary Annihilation Titans
4 years

Outgrowing a fetish

I don’t think outgrowing is a bad term for this and can see it happening
4 years

Ever feel like you literally can't stop?

I’m an ex swimmer that has ballooned up as I still eat anything I want and it’s really starting to show. I totally understand everything you’re feeling Jenna. I peeked at you’re profile and it seems like you’ve gone through the same thing I have.
4 years

Tips for hetro sex with fat men?

Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t think that was what is was called. Another possible option might be to do it doggy style. We haven’t tried it but I can see it working where he would be behind you and keep his belly above your back
4 years

Tips for hetro sex with fat men?

My girlfriend and I had a similar issue because we both have big bellies and she has very big thighs. Missionary wasn’t really going to work for us as we found out. Eventually the most comfortable position I found for it was with her at the edge of the bed and me standing next to the bed doing most the work which made it easier to get my belly out of the way. I dunno if your mans belly is pushing his cock out of the way though.
4 years

Is anyone into size contrast/comparison?

I think it can be fun! I'm a 300lb 6'3" guy so anyone next to me looks pretty small especially a smaller girl. It's only more apparent as I gain weight.
4 years

Romance and sexuality

Find someone fat. It’s easier to find out who they are if they’re attractive. It’s very possible you just need to meet the right person
4 years

What would you think of a reinvention of cinderella?

Jagger is a boss:
I just wish they would do less computer/realistic animations and maybe make some more movies with the old style where it looked hand drawn even if it takes longer (but that's just me)

I would totally agree. The old hand drawn stuff looks damn amazing. I would imagine it's still being done by someone.
4 years

What would you think of a reinvention of cinderella?

I don’t really think Disney films need to be rewritten to say things like “happily ever after doesn’t mean married.” This is what fresh stories are for. If you would rewrite an older story why not just make a new story with the themes and ideas you want instead of “fixing” a fan favorite. I don’t even like Cinderella or Little Mermaid and I still don’t think it needs to be changed.

I know there was a big push to have a gay Disney prince/princess a while back but the point that was made was simple to show that there is no way for Disney to do this without seeming as though Disney would be trying to capitalize on a social movement. The same thing goes for rewriting a story to change what happy endings mean or what it is to be bigger.
4 years
12345   loading