Has anyone found themselves encouraging another to gain weight?

I encourage my current, and quite plump, girlfriend to eat and grow fatter. She likes being able to turn me on with it but is otherwise uninterested which makes me a bit sad. All that being said I completely support her losing weight.
6 years

Masturbation

I always feel guilty about it but yeah. Usually I do it and come up with story ideas.
6 years

Have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?

Fatterandlarger:
One of my best friends has been with his girl for years but I keep watching her pile on the lbs. I would have to think he's into it at least a little bit but I actually asked and she said otherwise.

Kinda wish someone close to me would randomly come out of the fridge.

Lol same exact thing happened to me.
6 years

Gaining games?

d.facdn.net/art/noone/1398966098/1398966098.noone_main.swf

This is a furry wg game. Play as male or female. It's an rpg but describes wg as you go. It felt good enough to play and I'm not much of a furry.
6 years

So what games are you playing?

Lately ARMS and Battlerite
6 years

Idea for a gain weight story

I like the idea but would be thrilled to see something were the girls who accidentally put on a few lbs get high scores and praise. Which would more naturally lead to a scenario where all the models are fighting to be plump and voluptuous.
7 years

Feedback on paradise!

Would love some praise and criticism on Paradise. A slow BBW WG that focuses on the idea of a utopia. fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

The first chapter is just about all setup but 2 and 3 get more exciting. Big thanks to anyone who's willing to take a peak!
7 years

Gain powder and cream experiment

MissPorker:
Even with less frequent use of the shakes and a little overeating, I've been noticing gains. I'm now up to 380 pounds.

RunningMan:
Maybe it's still working on your system?

MissPorker:
Maybe? I also didn't flat-out stop drinking the shakes. I just don't have them on a daily basis at the moment and when I don't, I'm usually happily stuffed.

@MissPorker Lol, you don't even need these to work missy.
7 years

So what games are you playing?

Heroes of the storm, waiting on Switch release and Zelda BotW. The hype is real.
7 years
23456   loading