Fantasy

I am imagining eating all the food for my month. Then the next day before my belly has even had time to digest all the food the feeder shows up with another months worth of food. I try to explain that I've already had my monthly feeding, but he says not and stuffs another 30 days supply into my belly...
13 years

Anybody get a thrill from stomach sloching?

Oh yes!!!
I love it when I can hear and feel food and drinks sloshing around inside of my fat tummy!!
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

small_stuff wrote
Wow, guys! I really like your fantasies! smiley I'd like to illustrate them if you don't mind...

Small Stuff

Please do, I'd love that!!smiley
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I have been having some Thanksgiving fantasies...
I accidentally get locked in the room with all the pies. "I'll just have a little taste." I think to myself. Of course I can't stop and by the time the door is opened, all the pies are in my belly. I am laying on the floor with my gigantic groaning belly sticking up high in the air. Every is very angry at me for eating all the pies, so they make me eat dinner as well.
I go to Thanksgiving at a friend's house and make a huge pig of myself. Having 3rd and 4th of all the yummy dishes. After dessert we are all sitting around listening to my belly grumble, when suddenly the power goes out. The hostess doesn't want the leftovers to spoil so it is decided that they will all go in my belly since it's the biggest. As soon as every scrap of food is swallowed into my ballooning belly, the power comes back on.
Then there's my all time favorite of eating bread crumbs and being stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. (There is a story about this somewhere, I believe it's called "Stuffing Time"smiley
Anybody else have any Thanksgiving fantasies?
13 years

Two dinners

Tonight I ate 8 enchiladas for dinner with rice. Very spicy. About 15 minutes after I finished, my friend called and asked if I wanted to come over to her house for pizza. I went and had 4 slices of pizza and a huge brownie sundae. Now my belly is a huge swollen ball sitting in my lap. It is so full and tight and keeps making sloshing and gurgling noises. I am sooo stuffed!!
13 years

Belly dropping

KittenofMerlin wrote
bradypig wrote
I love to drop my belly after I've stuffed it with liquid. It feels and sounds like there's an ocean inside of me!!

-giggles- Maybe there's fishies there too?

Well no, but now that you mention it, that's always been a fantasy of mine!!
13 years

Belly dropping

I love to drop my belly after I've stuffed it with liquid. It feels and sounds like there's an ocean inside of me!!
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

Here's another one...
Volunteering my belly for a science experiment.
Letting them put all kinds of different combinations of things into my belly and seeing if they will make it inflate...
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

ilovetostuff wrote
I like the idea of eating a whole buffetsmiley But much more I like the idea of being somewhere, where lots of different food is sold like the German Oktoberfest and you can walk around and whenever you whant something you can buy it. My dream would be to have enough money to eat everything I want, fries sausages some popcorn some chinese ice cream and so on, until I am too stuffed to walk. I find it very arousing to be among people while my belly is stuffed, and to walk around with a stuffed belly, without anyone noticing me being uncomfortable. And then I would like to have a room in a hotel nearby and go there with someone who feeds me some pizza and icecream or anything I want and rubs my belly while it gets bigger and bigger.

I have a fantasy along those lines. I go to a fair and sign up for an "Eat the Fair" contest. I have a card and have to go to each vendor and eat what they give me. When I am finished eating massive amounts of food I have to bring the card back and get a free t shirt that doesn't even come close to covering my huge belly.
Then I meet up with some friends and they want t shirts too so I have to eat the fair again and again. People begin to follow me around and rub and listen to my very noisy swollen belly.
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

One more:
completely stuffing myself and then having an intervention where people make me eat more.
13 years
1234   loading