Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Ace of spadez:
I love when this happens to me. Outgrowing things is always a turn on. Maybe post a pic of your ass stretching the leggings to its limit ?

Well, I was supposed to wear pants to this. But! Like the idea of wearing leggings that are so tight they can barely contain anything.

Was thinking of wearing a dress but it makes me look like a tent. Ooh. I could get a skin tight dress and just show off everything.
3 years

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Ugh.

I have to go to a friends work thing Friday. I don’t want to call it a party (but there’s gonna be food, yay!), but it’s kinda a social distanced outdoor event. I know I’ve gained weight since quarantine so I got 2 sizes up when I ordered some pants for the event. I was a (I guess sung) 14 so I got an 18. You guys. I cannot get these over my thighs!!!! And they STRETCH! I have been in SUCH DENIAL about how fat I’ve become. I m 5’2. I never thought I wouldn’t fit in a 14. What do I do? I have dresses that cover my body, but it’s super cold. I guess go to a store to try on pants? HOPE the store has my size?? I have the pants half on and I’m getting strangely turned on by it. Like, wow, I let myself get so large over quarantine I grew over 2 sizes larger. Oopsies.
3 years

Teasing a fat pig

Oh, yes, please. Having someone stand my naked flabby body in front of a mirror and point out how hugely obese I am sounds so hot. Then they try to make me exercise and watch me fail miserably because I’m so fat. My punishment for failing the exercise classes is to get on all 4s as you feed me dinner like the giant pig I am. The humiliation and teasing is such a turn on.
3 years

Anyone else into hucow/pig play?

I’d sure look like a fat hog in a bikini. I should try one on, if I have any that fit anymore hahah.
3 years

Seeing new fat and being turned on

That’s going to be all my coworkers reactions to me when we finally go back to work. Although I’m sure they can see it in my face in zoom calls.
3 years

How successful have people been at meeting partners on this site?

I think I’ve been on this site for 10+ years and have never met up with anybody. I’m also super bad at responding to messages (sorry, I get side tracked easily lol), I don’t have kik and rarely respond to anything on the forum. But! Id never ask anybody for money for food, or anything really, so I guess I have that going for me LOL. I would love to meet up with other people who share this same desire though - good to see others have met people through this site!
3 years

First time out in a while, realised i outgrew my clothes

Bigbee237:
I haven’t had to leave the house more than a few times in the last 2 months and have been living in sweatpants, baggy shirts and no bra. Now that I’ve been home I eat on a more regular basis and I haven’t been working out but I didn’t think I was gaining much. I knew that before my vacation at the beginning of March I was 255 lbs. I went to put on a pair of jeans the other day and I couldn’t even button them. I tried everything until I gave up. They’re a size 18 that I was forced to buy bc I could no longer squeeze into my jeans after the holidays. They fit but were a little snug in the belly after immediate washing. They were what I wore on my last day at work before we closed. When I couldn’t even button them the other day I decided to get on the scale and I was 286 lbs. 30 freaking lbs in 2 months! I stepped on and off the scale 5 times because I couldn’t believe it. Never in my life have I been this big and I didn’t even realize it was happening. I went to my friends house yesterday in the only pair of sweatpants that fit and a bra that was a little too tight. She is also fat with a huge gut and has never even brought up my weight so when she said “Have you been exercising? Because you’re looking a little chunky” I was sooo embarrassed. I’ve always secretly liked being fat and I love food but I don’t want to get bigger than a size 20 or over 300 lbs. I’m wondering if I should just go for it and get up to 300 lbs and hope nobody says anything or if I should start trying to lose the weight now. I could easily gain another 10 lbs trying if I gained 30 in 2 months without trying right?

I’ve been pushing 250 for a while now and have been hesitant about going further, only because I don’t think my boyfriend is quite in to people my size (he’s never said anything bad but never done anything hot like giggle my belly). Recently I’ve just been like screw it and have been eating whatever and whenever I wanted. I haven’t weighed myself because I’m in denial but I know I’ve put on weight. When your stretchy pants are getting tight you know you’ve made a significant gain LOL
3 years

Bbw looking for encouragement / companionship

I’ve been a looooong time member of this site but never really reached out to anyone here. I’m ready for that to change. Not sure exactly what I’m looking for .....anyone to chat with about this lifestyle, someone who wants to see my belly and /or play with my belly (If you’re local to me! That could be fun smiley ), gently tease me while still encouraging me to gain ..... all of these make me super excited to think about. I’m short and round and have a very much growing belly. Feel free to message me or comment down below if you can help a growing girl out.......
4 years

Bay are meetup

Have you had any interest in this? I’m near the Bay Area and would love to meet up with .... people similar to me smiley
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
nope smiley

2. Ate myself to sleep
no

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
no.....sadly smiley smiley

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
Definite steal lol......I’ve taken fries from people before lol

5. Been called a fat name in public
yes, ironically when I was a teenager and not even that heavy

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Nope.....that would be a huge turn on though