Feeling your gain

fattenmeup23:
I know that feeling. In a chinese drug store I bought herbs to increase the absorption of nutrients from food. And then it happened for the first time. Started a tightness in the skin a few times. And stronger again. On the thighs, but also tightness in the butt, or around belly button.

Would also be curious about the herbal supplement. Maybe you still have the bottle or something?
3 years

"searching for a story" thread

There used to be a site i think called Bellymiester. Aside from several very good morphs there were a couple of great stories on the site including one called visitors at Haints knob. SciFi with a couple that is abducted, fattened, and then released. Would be very grateful if anyone happened to save the story or knew where to find it. Thanks!
5 years

Heavier enema substances

LadyEjkua wrote:
Your colon is designed for excrements, not for food. If you put alcohol inside your behind and you absorb much more of it then by the usual way imagine what putting milkshake up your bum would do to your bloodsugar. You could end up in a hyperglemic (I hope I say that right, I'm a nurse and I know all those terms in Dutch, but in English it's much harder) coma.

Listen to her! you do not want to go putting sugar and stuff into you colon. there are too many bacteria in there that will go to town on it. stick with saline and practice holding it.
9 years

Wanting to start inflating

I really hope you lot are being careful about this. the effect may be great but from a medical standpoint if you put too much air into your large intestine it compresses the walls which can decrease blood flow and cause ischemic damage to the colon. I would think that going past discomfort is unwise.
9 years

Stay home and gain weight

Do you're living my dream!!!
15 years

Hard fat and soft fat?

Kulli wrote:
Scientifically there are only two types of fat cells in the body- white and brown, and I really don't imagine you'd notice the difference and generally, brown is wrapped around your deepest insides so you wouldn't feel it anyway.

I would think in my opinion that the 'different foods make different fat' theory is a myth. People just gain weight differently, depending on their own physiology- there's no reason eating a different food would make your white fat harder or softer. It's all chemically the same I'm sure.

While it is true that there is wht and brn fat brn fat s actually all used up within the first 4 days after birth to keep a new born baby warm while the mother can recuperate from giving birth. It allows time for the mother's maternal instincts to kick in and keep the baby warm.
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I love a big belly definetley, however, I guess i have to say pot belly because fat rolls are kind of odd.
15 years

Moobs :i

I have moobs and really don't like :o them any ideas on how to get rid of them. I have a good sized belly and want it to continue to grow but I didn't want moobs.
15 years
56789   loading