Immobile ssbbw fantasy

Yes me too. Id love to cover up with her “blubber blanket”!
3 years

Desperate for humiliation

TeaseMyTubbyTummy:
If anyone would care to tease me about what a butterball I am, I'd be happy to either return the favor or post a degrading picture of your choosing, Craving this more than the Phish Food breakfast I'm going to have.

Good Lord tubby layoff the sweets. You’re fat rolls are starting to get fat rolls. What a disgusting display of gluttony you are. You should be ashamed of yourself wobbling around with all that jello giggling about. Too late to diet now blubber belly you might as well eat yourself into a spherical ball of pure FAT. Then we can roll you about and bounce you like a big fat blubber filled balloon!
5 years

Fatter than pigs

FattenedUp:
Has anyone ever been in a real life farm and realised they were fatter than the pigs? And wondered with a mixture of dread and excitement whether anyone would comment on it? And then felt immense relief and some disappointment when nobody did?

I’m from the US and my super obese wife (5’3” and 380 lbs) and I went to the county fair where there were all types of animals being displayed including fattened pigs. Yet my enormously fat wife was much fatter than any of the hogs and sows there. A little girl with her parents looked at my wife and started laughing and pointed at my wife’s lard then the others near us giggled as well at the sight of my bloated blubbery short fat wife standing next to the other fat pigs. The girl said “look mommy there’s the fattest one I ever saw” while poking my wife in her protruding jelly belly. My wife turned crimson red and hurried away embarrassed as fast as she could waddle.
5 years

Fat fetish question (need help!!!)

stumpolos:
Hey I'm am a male who for years has had a fat-fetish. For me, chubby girls seem to turn me on. smiley It took me a while to accept my fetish, but I finally have admitted to being into chubby girls. Anyway, I just want to ask anyone if they have accidentally gotten aroused by something fat-ish that they shouldn't have?
u Yes, I witnessed an enormous fat lady struggling to get all her lard out of a smallish car in a Wal-mart parking lot. She was so fat I couldn't believe she could even drive. Took her 5 minutes to unwedge herself then she was totally out of breath and sweaty. I wanted to jiggle all her fat and make love to her blubber right then and there. Turned me on.
8 years