First date advice!!!!

Thank you dizzydaisy and everyone else means a lot she liked the idea of a oyster card
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Sorry yes that was stupid of me wasnt thinking at the time.

Please would love some more advice
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Yes I have asked her and she said she is fine with it, its not like we are going to rush just a steady speed and stop to looks at things and tell her stuff. Thanks Ive tried really hard to make it perfect

(photo removed)
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Thanks Wannabe Princess thats a really good idea, she not that big but I dont know.

I might get her an oyster card anyway for whenever she comes to London. I dont track how much things when using my I just zap it.
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Hi All,

I've been talking to a girl for 2 weeks now from the dating website Plenty Of Fish. We seem to get on really well and make eachother happy.

My idea for our first date is:
We are meeting at Euston Station then walking to oxford circus, down regents street to piccadily circus and leicester square, then to trafaglar square towards buckingham palace to hyde park and see the peter pan to mable arch and oxford street do some shopping then back to euston. On the way looking to have something to eat.

She doesnt really go to London so want to show her some of the sights and take photos. We have all day just to walk and talk.

This will be my second proper date ever but our first date. Never been in a relationship so need all the advice I can get on how to make it the best it can because I really like her she makes me happy. Please help!!!!!
9 years

Omg so full & eat like a pig

I think I have gained about 10-12 pounds from my holiday.

I know I drank 8 litres of coke and there was more, dont think I could drink 2 litres in one go. I mostly drink coke
10 years

How does our fetish come about

Hi All,

I know this has been put up lots of times but I was thinking about it and really want to know why we have a fat fetish or preference.

I find fat and curvy girls attractive, I want to gain weight, have big manboobs, maybe help my girlfriend when I get one gain weight. The others things that turn us on like I like big bellies and want to eat like a pig.

Why is that?
10 years

Ok wouldnt it be better if you remember it, but like you say you might eat more and you maybe more in the mood for it I dont drink
10 years

Well done. Im sure you will enjoy eating like a pig, Im looking forward to the next time Im going to do it but dont know when that is
10 years

Thanks for the reply

Yes it was fun, I thought I would try it as I was on my own in my hotel room. I think it would be even more fun if someone was encouraging you along the way or even them doing.

I have this thing of I would like to gain but then I also like how I am.

Hope you get to eat all of it would love to hear more from you
10 years
1234   loading