Omg so full & eat like a pig

Hi All

I am away on holiday in Orlando, as I am on my own in a hotel room I thought I would try out something I have always wanted to do.

I went to burger king and ordered a whooper, fish and chicken sandwich meal and ate it like a pig, on all fours and just used only my mouth. I ate all of it excect the whopper burger bun then had a litre of coke.

Im so full look at my pictures I will put up and hope you like them.

Does anyone want to or has eat like a pig like I did.

Thanks

James
10 years

London male fa

Hi

Im James, 21 and currently single. I'm looking for a long term relationship with a girl aged around 18-24 and lives in London.

I am FA but can be a feedee (but not looking to gain lots of weight) or feeder.

I do have a Plenty Of Fish account please do take a look www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx

Please comment or message me if interested

James
10 years

Male 21 london looking for bbw

Hi I'm James, i've tried this before didn't really work so here I go again.

I'm on Fantasy Feeder to make new friends and also to find that special person. I have POF www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx take a look hopefully you will like

I'm looking for a girl who is kind, fun, loving, reliable & adventurous, who will love me for who I am & I can cuddle all night. Like music,traveling so we can travel the world together & going out doing things.
I'm looking for a woman with a few extra pounds or a BBW who is happy with their size, living close as I don't drive yet London/Hertfordshire area & I prefer brunettes but don't be put off & wants a long term relationship.

James
10 years

Who uses pof/other dating site

Hi alabaster25

I have updated my profile & deleted some photos & put some more on please look again if you think I have improved it

Thanks

www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx
10 years

jamesocovlufc wrote:
I'm on POF for a few months but need help with my profile please could people help me get the full potential out of my POF profile I haven't had much luck I have chatted to a few girls in my local area but I getting bored of being single all my life and just would like have someone by my side

Take a look and please message feedback ]www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx

If you’re looking for legit feedback, then consider your profile needs a lot of work as well.
IMO your profile makes you come across as immature and scattered. There’s way too much focus on who you are and not what you‘re looking for in a partner, which could be mistaken as being self-absorbed. Granted your profile does say 21, so you will be more young at heart than say a 30 year old, but there’s a mess of things going on in your profile that could turn someone away. Your pictures are the most damaging aspect of your profile I feel, despite a lot of good information on your profile.

I’d recommend…
Just deleting most of your pictures. I can’t even identify who you are in the human pyramid, it took me a while to realize you were rollerblading in one picture, and I thought the picture of the kid was actually a child you had in a previous relationship. Try and get a real professional looking picture to show how interested and serious you are for a relationship, no myspace mirror pics. The pictures of you come across way too casual, and to me seem to imply you’re looking for fun, which could be interpreted by women as a one-night stand kind of guy, etc. Flesh out what you’re looking for in a partner so someone looking at your profile can determine if you’d be interested in them.

Thanks I'm currently updating my profile to what you said forgot to write is the headline ok can never think of something suitable or short enough
10 years

I'm on POF for a few months but need help with my profile please could people help me get the full potential out of my POF profile I haven't had much luck I have chatted to a few girls in my local area but I getting bored of being single all my life and just would like have someone by my side

Take a look and please message feedback www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx
10 years

Miss thunder - kent/london uk

I would happily take you on a date
11 years
1234   loading