I'm looking for my sugar daddy

I'm from Hungary, Europe and I'm looking for my Sugar Daddy/my King.
I really enjoy to travel and eat a lot smiley
I'm lonely for a longer time and I'm ready to be someone's queen smiley well..a submissive one. smiley
I'm looking preferably from Europe,but if we have sympathy, all Sugar Daddies are welcome.
More in DM..I have Kik as well. smiley
Kisses & hugs
3 years

Submissive pig looking for master

Phantomfeeder:
Humiliation sounds delicious...
I'm in.

Hello! You can humiliate me here or on kik.. smiley
4 years

Jarod:
Instagram and this honey bun

IG? or here in messages?
4 years

Jarod:
You called? Let's fatten you up like there is no tomorrow my piggy

Ok.. smiley Do you have kik?
4 years

Hi!
I really like to find a Master, who can tease and humiliate me, who can give me tasks and continuously control me in every aspect of life.
I think after a lot of years I am ready to find my Master.
I am 330 lbs now, I can be bigger, but not so much..

I hope somebody can help fulfil this dream.
kik: nlynda
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have some kinky fantasies, but my fav is when a celebrity (for example Bradley Cooper) kidnap me from the street and I should be his maid.
I would live in a cage in a basement and be force feed. I need to do the housework naked and he always humiliates me because of my fat. Sometimes he allowed me to suck him, but he never f**ks me just tease me and nobody would know about his secret.
7 years

Share your dark fantasies

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

WOW!!I like this one!!! smiley
7 years